Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch how fast this story gets purged from the MSM.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch how fast this story gets purged from the MSM.

An illegal immigrant from Mexico stands accused of killing college student Mollie Tibbetts and dumping her body in an Iowa cornfield — after he allegedly accosted her during a July 18 jog and she threatened to call police.

Mollie Tibbetts' suspected murderer ID'd as Cristhian Rivera, 24, living in US illegally

A suspect in connection with Mollie Tibbetts' murder is in custody and has been identified as a 24-year-old man living in the U.S. illegally, investigators announced at a Tuesday news conference.

Cristhian Rivera was charged with first-degree murder in Tibbetts' death, officials confirmed.

uthorities said Rivera, of the rural Poweshiek County area, is being held on a federal immigration detainer. He's believed to have been in the area for four to seven years.
    Two sources tell Fox News that the body of the missing Iowa student has been found; Matt Finn reports. Video
    Mollie Tibbetts found dead: sources

The body of Tibbetts, a 20-year-old University of Iowa student, was found Tuesday in a field covered with corn stalks. Investigators said they used surveillance footage to track down Rivera.

She was last seen around 7:30 p.m. on July 18 after she went for a jog around a neighborhood in Brooklyn.

Tibbetts' family pleaded for her safe return and had remained hopeful she would be found alive. Her father, Rob, was returning home to the San Francisco area after spending weeks looking for his daughter, The Des Moines Register reported Sunday.

"The bottom line is somebody knows something," Rob previously told Fox News, adding Brooklyn was a small city and “you can’t do anything there without someone seeing it.”

For the last month, investigators followed “hundreds” of leads — interviewing several hundred people and canvassing a nearby hog farm, cornfields and other properties for traces of the college student. Two items Tibbetts typically took with her — a Fitbit and cellphone — remained missing.

Investigators announced last week they were focusing the search on five locations in and around Brooklyn, which included a car wash just a block away from the city’s main commercial strip and a TA truck stop next to Interstate-80, which runs across the entirety of Iowa.

Brooklyn, a town of just 1,400 people, was shaken by Tibbetts' disappearance. Blake Jack, the brother of Tibbetts’ boyfriend, told Fox News on Aug. 8 there was no sign of a struggle at the Brooklyn home she was staying in at the time.

Dalton, Tibbetts' boyfriend of two years, said he believed the doors of the home where his girlfriend last stayed had been left unlocked.

“It’s Brooklyn. You don’t lock your doors,” Dalton told Fox News. “We lock our doors now. Every night.”

Yahoo has nothing listed on their page, at least near the top. This morning when her body was found it was the top story. CNN does have it listed as their top story, with the undocumented suspect listed.

Comment

Yep, most of them are:
      A) Not saying the name
      B) Saying the name, but no immigration status
      C) Saying it, but virtually burying it

Fucking worthless hack propagandists.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

CNN says “Republicans are blaming this on immigration policy”.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

We won't have to put up with them too much longer. Alex Jones was deplatformed because his audience was 6x larger than CNN's. Desperately trying to get rid of competition. They're dying, thank fuck for that.
          WH

Comment

Yesterday they headline said “undocumented immigrant” on yahoo

Comment

Now they are highlighting the fact the he worked for a republican farmer.

Comment

You can turn this into an immigration problem all you want......however I have a bigger problem with the fact that a woman can no longer safely jog alone ANYWHERE in this country, even in bumfuck Iowa. I’d say stricter penalties for crimes like this. More action to rid our society of this shit for good, regardless of the perpetrator’s race/background/ice status, you hang the bastard within 48 hours of arrest.

Raise a good kid and prepare them for a bright life and any asshole can snuff it out, then receive 3 hots and a cot for life? Bullshit. Rope is cheap!!

Comment

And of course, the libs are now like "Name ONE woman or man murdered in the last week that was murdered by a citizen" or "How many people were murdered by people that were here legally?" or some equally asinine deflection.

Hey, dough-head! HE WASN'T SUP-FUCKING-POSED TO BE HERE. If he wasn't here, he couldn't have murdered her. Just once, I'd love to see one of these limousine liberals go up to the family of someone that was just brutally murdered by an ILLEGAL ALIEN with some of these pseudo-intellectual arguments. Oh, but they don't have the guts to do that.
                  Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                  You can turn this into an immigration problem all you want......however I have a bigger problem with the fact that a woman can no longer safely jog alone ANYWHERE in this country, even in bumfuck Iowa. I’d say stricter penalties for crimes like this. More action to rid our society of this shit for good, regardless of the perpetrator’s race/background/ice status, you hang the bastard within 48 hours of arrest.

Raise a good kid and prepare them for a bright life and any asshole can snuff it out, then receive 3 hots and a cot for life? Bullshit. Rope is cheap!!
                  And yes, immigration status aside, you do some heinous shit like that (or like stab your son to death in the apartment courtyard in Lewisville) and you get an express ticket to having decent society forever rid of you. You confess? The executioner will see you right after court. All the bleeding hearts say "What about justice?!" Well, that is justice.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                    You can turn this into an immigration problem all you want......however I have a bigger problem with the fact that a woman can no longer safely jog alone ANYWHERE http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/ne...=1&p=1699401in this country, even in bumfuck Iowa. I’d say stricter penalties for crimes like this. More action to rid our society of this shit for good, regardless of the perpetrator’s race/background/ice status, you hang the bastard within 48 hours of arrest.

I'm on board with the hanging. But I'd have to insist that it be in public (as an example to others) and I'd also have to insist on a fair trial. Otherwise the government will of course take to hanging people they just want to get rid of, who haven't committed any crime. But it could still be done fairly quickly.
                    WH

Comment

No one ever committed a crime and thought they were going to get caught...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          Every time I hear someone say toxic masculinity I don't want to talk to them.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            Screen play idea.
                            100 years into the future, aliens are invading the planet. The only men that are left are a bunch metro sexual soy boys who have no idea on how to defend themselves.

Just because you are a "Male" that doesn't mean that you are or have to be "Masculine". What the feminist and the left fail to understand is that you do need a certain percentage of men who are masculine to keep the rest safe.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              They haven't seen it get toxic yet
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X