No announcement yet.

what was I thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've decided that if I start your video during a driving portion and open a second browser with Waylon Jennings "Good Ol' Boys" playing a little lower than the audio of the video, it sets the tone just right for some smiles.

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
      I've decided that if I start your video during a driving portion and open a second browser with Waylon Jennings "Good Ol' Boys" playing a little lower than the audio of the video, it sets the tone just right for some smiles.
      If youtube wouldn’t pop me for copyright violations that would be perfect background. Lol

Comment

• We put the car on the scales yesterday. This thing is shockingly light. 3050lb without driver and half a tank of gas. I was planning on gutting it today but decided to relax instead. Through the week when I get time I’ll work on it. But I’d be really happy if I can get it under 3k with my fat ass in it. Also going to try and balance it. It’s heavy in all the wrong places right now.

Comment

• Dang man, that weight is great. Surprised to see an SN95 that light.

Comment

• I figured there might be copyright infringement. Give it a try watching the driving while it plays in a different window. Definitely brings out the good ol boy smiles

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              Dang man, that weight is great. Surprised to see an SN95 that light.
              me too, and that,s without doing any cutting or stripping. Only thing missing is the drivers electric seat, and the spare tire stuff. my big issue right now is balance. the back end is like half the weight of the front. I need to fix that. I intended to not touch the engine, but now I'm thinking it needs aluminum heads. My original goal was under 3k lbs, my new goal is under 3k with my 220lb fat ass in it.

Comment

• Welp, time to ditch the AC/heater, and any other convenience items. Then you can start adding ballast to the rear.

Comment

• Hole saw time!!

Comment

• Do rules require a hood?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      Do rules require a hood?
                      That would bump me up to the modified class. I'm in the prepped class right now because I have a shifter and CAI.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                        Hole saw time!!
                        yup

Comment

• anyone got a set of 15" wheels sitting around? I need to get some new tires and it looks like that's going to be my best bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                            That would bump me up to the modified class. I'm in the prepped class right now because I have a shifter and CAI.
                            So any lightweighting aside from removing spares/tools bumps you up to modified?

Comment

• Can I bring my side by side to run in the rallycross?
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Oh fuck

Comment

Working...
                                X