I'm sad to say this place seems like it's dying a slow death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    I tried to get the admin to send out a mass email but he wouldn't do it. I'm sure it would help. How many people that were here before the downtime, know it's back up?

Some marketing to attract some new people wouldn't hurt. Just mimic the garage journal.
    A guy over on GJ was asking just the other day about his price to have a 94 GT color swapped after a little rust repair.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      To be fair, Tyler said it's a good idea but he was/maybe still is going through some shit... give him some time. This forum only exists cause he's a bad ass.
      Sorry guys, lost my job and have been busy getting something else lined up. The past year has been grade A fucked for me, but hey at least we still have a home on the internet!
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        Sorry guys, lost my job and have been busy getting something else lined up. The past year has been grade A fucked for me, but hey at least we still have a home on the internet!
        Thanks for that man, hope things get better soon.

Comment

If my experience tells me anything, this will likely work out for the best. Losing two jobs, led for better options for me. The first one paid well for 11 years and now the new one allows me to have more time with my family and kids and more chances to race cars.

Comment

I'm just happy when I log on and see activity and new posts...that gives me hope. Fathers day is coming up this weekend...probably not gonna be a good day for me. I'll be around.

Comment

RC? I might know someone hiring installing commercial doors, garage doors. He's always looking for good people. He is in Royse City.

Comment

Working...
              X