Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 grand!?!? Bwahahaha!

Comment

• He is a tasteless asshole. No doubt he has been through miles of shit because of the incident but there is no honor in standing there with a shit eating grin while he's holding the picture of martin dead on the ground.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
          He is a tasteless asshole. No doubt he has been through miles of shit because of the incident but there is no honor in standing there with a shit eating grin while he's holding the picture of martin dead on the ground.
          He is a douche, but I don't see that picture or am I missing it....just checked gunbroker not there...so maybe that is where you were seeing it.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

He is a tasteless asshole. No doubt he has been through miles of shit because of the incident but there is no honor in standing there with a shit eating grin while he's holding the picture of martin dead on the ground.
            For some reason I am not bothered by it at all.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

You have a link? I've never seen that before.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• These 2 pictures go together.

"It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                          I must be related to that guy.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                              Along with "no, no, no...1911s don't do that!!!!!"
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                              X