Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It begins, Biden "I'm not taking your guns", but I am...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
    the concept that stormtroopers are going to come in and kick doors and raid houses block-by-block is a right wing fantasy.

the plan has ALWAYS been boiling the frog, degree by degree, little by little until the people are neutered. This gives the people in power the "moral high ground" that A) they are just going whats needed for "safety" and B) they "arent taking peoples guns away, see? You still have grandpappys 20 gauge singleshot shotgun" We are just taking the dangerous mass-killers out from potential killers and mass murderers"
    You sound a little British there mate.

Comment

the concept that stormtroopers are going to come in and kick doors and raid houses block-by-block is a right wing fantasy.

the plan has ALWAYS been boiling the frog, degree by degree, little by little until the people are neutered. This gives the people in power the "moral high ground" that A) they are just going whats needed for "safety" and B) they "arent taking peoples guns away, see? You still have grandpappys 20 gauge singleshot shotgun" We are just taking the dangerous mass-killers out from potential killers and mass murderers"
      I have tax stamps that predate the gun control act. I doubt anyone even knows these weapons exist.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Another well written article.. Take a minute to read it gentlemen.. https://theconservativetreehouse.com...e/#more-210852

Comment

It's reality. They did it just because a hurricane happened. Cause you know, there was a big natural disaster, and people are going on crime sprees looting and who knows what else, so it's best if you're unarmed.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            You also have politicians that are blatantly lying and a media that is covering for them.
            This is so obviously true. Due to this, the majority of people I speak to, have no clue what the laws surrounding firearms entail.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              You also have politicians that are blatantly lying and a media that is covering for them.
              Zerohedge had a great article on this last week as it pertains to media collusion re:Joe & Hunter Biden

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

WRX

Comment

The right is starting to wake up.

Crush lefty. Grind him into dust. No mercy or compromises.
                  WH

Comment

Biden's DOJ, in an effort to ban ghost guns...
                    The Department of Justice (DOJ) is expected to take action on “ghost guns” on Friday, keeping with an executive order President Biden issued last month, according to DOJ sources.

80% lowers, gone.
                    Definition of “Frame or Receiver” and Identification of Firearms On April 11, 2022, the Attorney General signed ATF final rule, Definition of “Frame or Receiver” and Identification of Firearms, amending ATF’s regulations by removing and replacing the regulatory definitions of “firearm frame or receiver” and “frame or receiver” using examples and diagrams to clearly convey what
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

It is currently just a proposal, but doesn't clarify what happens to the units already in circulation... Much like the last round of crap we can submit comments and hopefully get them to back off.
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

It's good news and all, but anyone else tired of the endless, mindless loop? The states come out with a law. The feds come up with a new law. Then the states get a new law. Then the fed.

Over and over again, in a never ending battle of

"Nuh uh!! You have to do what I say!"

"Nuh uh! I do what I want!!"

Nuh uh!!

Uh huh!!!

The law actually seems pretty worthless. It's not something you can really rely on to be a clear set of rules that are easy to remember and abide by.
                        WH

Comment

Working...
                        X