Faster With Finnegan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faster With Finnegan

Just watched the first episode. It's like Finnegan's garage on youtube but with better cameras and a budget. The Roadkill guys have changed the face of automotive TV for the way better! Can't wait to see what happens on the next one. If you don't have motortrend on demand you are missing out big time with all these shows.

Motortrend understands good car tv.

Everything else is yawn.
    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Was a good show. Motortrend on demand is worth it, nearly all of their original content is excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        Was a good show. Motortrend on demand is worth it, nearly all of their original content is excellent.
        next episode is going to rock. They race a 4 eye fox tbird against Cleetus McFarland in them Draguar!

Comment

I like all the haters on FB saying he ruined a perfectly good S-15, ignoring that crumpled door and bent pillar. The concept of the show is pretty cool though and I'd love to see something like it but with the Drift This guys doing the build.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            I like all the haters on FB saying he ruined a perfectly good S-15, ignoring that crumpled door and bent pillar. The concept of the show is pretty cool though and I'd love to see something like it but with the Drift This guys doing the build.
            they do a different kind of racing every time, so you may get your wish.

Comment

Finnegan and Freiburger are awesome. These guys can build anything or fix anything. They went to Alaska in a 1968 Ford Ranchero w/ a 363 SBF. They had to top off oil at every fuel stop. Broke down along the way and fixed stuff on the road. They eventually got it there. Did a whole of sideways on the ice.

Comment

Working...
              X