No announcement yet.

Laser engraving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked up some 2 part epoxy and mica powders to start doing inlays. This needs some polishing, but I am quite happy with it!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I got some oil on the board tonight

Comment

Apparently, wholesale is where it's at! We worked a deal with a local boutique for our Wood earrings which has now expanded into leather and we are close to supplying 100% of her earrings. We will fulfill our 3rd and 4th order today when my wife drops them off. We delivered our first order about 3 weeks ago!

I've joined a few facebook groups to try and connect with boutiques from coast to coast. We will ship our first wholesale order tomorrow to massachusettes.

I also worked a wholesale deal for my paint racks with an online hobby shop that I fo a lot of business with. Hopefully they go well!

Here are a few things we have been working on.

Valentine's boxes

Comment

Hats have been pretty popular!

Comment

PM me pricing on the kryptek and style below it with leather patch, please.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              PM me pricing on the kryptek and style below it with leather patch, please.
              Done

Comment

So, these little gems may just pay for the laser!

Is anyone interested in selling these for me? We don't want to retail them directly from our business. Being a new start up, we don't want to alienate a potential client base (democrats).

Comment

Contact the Trump campaign?

I have a customer in the upper midwest that has started printing a huge quantity of Trump yard signs.

An order like that will pay off his machine that cost over a mil.

Dream Big!

Comment

I wish I had the production capacity to support that! Our machine isn't capable of that type of volume!

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                      I wish I had the production capacity to support that! Our machine isn't capable of that type of volume!
                      Perhaps you just need a warehouse full of them? All working 24/7.

Comment

That, good sir, is the goal!

We have been consistent the first two months. A slight drop in January, however, having JUST started developing non seasonal products, i've been more than pleased! I'm hoping I can justify purchasing a more professional machine by mid year. That will drastically reduce production times and increase capacity

Comment

Well, I opened an etsy store just for trump merchandise! We wanted to keep it separate from our primary business, but I just couldn't turn away from the potential revenue stream. I started posting them this weekend on the boutique groups we wholesale to and have sold about 100 hats in 3-4 days. So, hats and cups in the TrumpYeah etsy store!

Comment

Those hats might be a way to get to beat up commies without getting in trouble for it. They'll see it and start shit with you, then you can fight 'em. Or just get to be extremely rude to them in front of a bunch of people.
                            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              Those hats might be a way to get to beat up commies without getting in trouble for it. They'll see it and start shit with you, then you can fight 'em. Or just get to be extremely rude to them in front of a bunch of people.
                              I wouldn't worry about getting in a fight with someone because of the hat. I would be worried someone would fuck with my car, though.

Comment

I need someone that can laser engrave aluminum. Nothing crazy, 8 small pieces that are anodized.
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X