What in the dfwmustangs.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What in the dfwmustangs.net

Postin, ar15 totin, bump stock shootin, muslim hatin, bitcoin minin, alt right livin, trump voter kinda bull shit is this?

dont yall realize its 20 god damn 18?

A neo-Nazi rally near Atlanta on Saturday resulted in about 10 arrests, as some 700 law enforcement officers were on duty in a bid to maintain order, reports said. Local officials were determined t…

life is not dungeons and dragons. there is no place for this with all of your radical politically driven hate speak. all of you.

“It’s always preferable that it is a white town,” he said.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

#notmywhitepeople

Comment

White Americans and Russians fought and defeated the Nazis. It looks like a few didn't get the message. Them bumping their gums isn't any different than Farrakhan running his mouth and they are free to believe what they want to even if you don't like it. If you listen you will find pearls of wisdom from both sides.

Has it occurred to you that how many negros chose to live is offensive to many people and that NO ONE wants blacks moving into their neighborhood because of what they bring with them?

Edit: You should also notice that even though Georgia has about 6,100,000 white people living there less than 30 of them showed up to burn a Swastika. It is safe to say that more reporters showed up to watch the idiots then the total number of idiots in the event.
      Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-22-2018, 09:44 PM.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Before you get your knickers in a noose, consider how narrow minded this thread is....implying that white people are all alike...and i bet your next statements will, as usual, be making fun of Trump and calling him "orange". Because gotta spew racist slurs in the process of accusing racists of racism, right? Where is the love? Because it sure as hell aint coming from you right now.

Comment

i thought they burned lower case t's? where are the guys in the white iceberg costumes? i heard they have good food at the events with the guys dressed like icebergs. anyone know?

Comment

*700* LEOs were on duty for the event and that's the only picture in the article....
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

found my new wallpaper. thanks.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                    i thought they burned lower case t's? where are the guys in the white iceberg costumes? i heard they have good food at the events with the guys dressed like icebergs. anyone know?
                    haha

Comment

Georgia cops were slammed by leftist groups and several media outlets after arresting numerous anti-fascist demonstrators who allegedly refused to remove their masks at a neo-Nazi rally Saturday.

What a shame.

Comment

I can't believe it. Its the current year.
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          you are proving my point, why the hell are timbuktu hillbillys like you inciting violence over political agendas? i wouldnt have ever even known wtf antifa was if it weren't for pretend radically/conservative nut jobs like you.

im gonna go at you direct. you are the exact type to pull off some shit like the waffle house shooting.

this is my example of if Brian had a son:

this lil boy had his guns taken away, and his crazy ass dad gave the guns back to him.

you sir, are the actual problem, and it was brought to my attention that mentioning your wife and past happenings was out of line, so i will assume that me reporting you and your obviously delusional ass to the proper authorities is out of line as well.

You show day in and day out that you lack any integrity, whatsoever, and i regret to inform, you are disliked by most.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

So... you are for them wearing masks? And against enforcing laws on the books?

I'd have to ask what kind of cowardly lowlife scumbag wears a mask to protest anyway? Just get out there and peacefully protest. Its your right. Ain't shit going to happen. No mask needed. Sack the fuck up and show your face you weak little bitch. Its like they don't even believe in their own cause. They won't even show their faces. They don't even want people to know who they are, what they believe.
                            WH

Comment

i said i dont know who them is.

and when your peaceful protest goes awry you bust out the tiki torch and the god damn hell cat, am i rite?

these are you're people. im a respectable man with a professional career. i just have to laugh at you guys still talking about 2016 politics with no further agenda.

You sir, are literally endorsing the neo nazi's and that is more than alarming.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                              X