Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boulder, Colorado, unanimously votes to ban assault weapons, high-capacity magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fning moron.

Young people of America are now expecting to witness gun violence in their schools. It doesn't have to be that way.

Okay, Now I Actually Do Want To Take Your Guns
    Young people of America are now expecting to witness gun violence in their schools. It doesn't have to be that way.

y there, NRA:

Listen, I know the moments after a gunman opens fire in a school are hectic for you. You have to get your talking points together, you have to mentally prepare to debate a traumatized yet sensible child, you have to look at yourself in the mirror and practice saying that more guns would have made the situation less deadly. It’s a busy time! And since we are always either in the moments after or the moments before a mass shooting, you’re pretty much always busy, I have noticed!

Anyway, I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I now actually do want to take your guns.

All of your guns.

Right now.

It wasn’t always this way. I have responsible gun owners in my family. I’ve never been a fan of shooting at things myself, but guns sure do seem to have brought joy into the lives of some people I love, and as long as they were stored properly, I never had a problem with them being around. I believed that we should place a hurdle or two between a psychopath and an AR-15, but that’s about as ardent as I got. Live and let live, that was my policy. Even with death machines.

That has all changed. And you changed it.

All along, as American life has gotten deadlier, as our kids have gotten less safe in their schools, you have had the opportunity to work with the vast majority of Americans who support the sensible reform of our gun laws. You have had the chance to preserve your own rights as we work together to keep our gun regulations in step with gun technology. You haven’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
      I like how he pretends that wasn't his objective all along.

Hopefully these people will start to be more open about their attempts at politically correct totalitarianism. The sooner they become completely open about it the sooner we can get started killing them just like we have done with every other fascist group throughout history.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        I like how he pretends that wasn't his objective all along.

Hopefully these people will start to be more open about their attempts at politically correct totalitarianism. The sooner they become completely open about it the sooner we can get started killing them just like we have done with every other fascist group throughout history.
        Yippee Ki Yay, mother fuckers.

Comment

Trump needs to get a Firearms Civil Rights bill passed patterned after the Voting Rights Act before he leaves office. Unfortunately I think that the NRA would be the ones to block such a bill being passed. I got to see the inside workings and meet the leadership of the NRA recently and sadly discovered that they're nothing but a bunch of politicians who say and do what it takes to keep the money rolling in. They have zero interest in actually solving the problem because that would be the end of the money in the same way that Jesse Jackson doesn't want to solve racism in America.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Boulder is full of rich health/fitness yuppies! it's the poser capital of the world. It's knows as "The Independent Republic of Boulder" to the rest of the state.

Comment

Idiots are just making themselves targets now. IMO refuse all deliveries to the area. Let them die off like a limb with no blood

Comment

Are used to love Colorado. But since they started opening up weed shops all over the place and all the hippies moving more so than before. It’s getting to be a real shit hole like California.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Dope must be clouding judgement up in the mountains

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                    Are used to love Colorado. But since they started opening up weed shops all over the place and all the hippies moving more so than before. It’s getting to be a real shit hole like California.
                    Denver has always been expensive to buy a house but the prices in that town are getting ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      Denver has always been expensive to buy a house but the prices in that town are getting ridiculous
                      I remember living in Denver when I was like 7-8 years old. My dad and uncles would take me fishing. The coolest thing I ever saw was my uncle pulling a 6 pack outta the lil cold stream.

As far as housing I know. I had a friend who was best friends with the guy who used to own all the eagle transmission shops. Dude had a private jet. And I Heard him one day complaining about how expensive housing was and how much had to pay for his lol.
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I remember when I bought my Beretta 92FS at a gun show in FTW, back when Slick Willie was POTUS, the seller commenting that I was getting in before the "high capacity" magazine ban at the time came into effect, LOL.

History repeats itself...

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                          This fning moron.

Okay, Now I Actually Do Want To Take Your Guns

y there, NRA:

Listen, I know the moments after a gunman opens fire in a school are hectic for you. You have to get your talking points together, you have to mentally prepare to debate a traumatized yet sensible child, you have to look at yourself in the mirror and practice saying that more guns would have made the situation less deadly. It’s a busy time! And since we are always either in the moments after or the moments before a mass shooting, you’re pretty much always busy, I have noticed!

Anyway, I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I now actually do want to take your guns.

All of your guns.

Right now.

It wasn’t always this way. I have responsible gun owners in my family. I’ve never been a fan of shooting at things myself, but guns sure do seem to have brought joy into the lives of some people I love, and as long as they were stored properly, I never had a problem with them being around. I believed that we should place a hurdle or two between a psychopath and an AR-15, but that’s about as ardent as I got. Live and let live, that was my policy. Even with death machines.

That has all changed. And you changed it.

All along, as American life has gotten deadlier, as our kids have gotten less safe in their schools, you have had the opportunity to work with the vast majority of Americans who support the sensible reform of our gun laws. You have had the chance to preserve your own rights as we work together to keep our gun regulations in step with gun technology. You haven’t.

Why does no one bother to correct shit like this?

The retards always beat the experts when the experts don't show up to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

The retards always beat the experts when the experts don't show up to fight.
                            I've spent many man hours presenting facts from some of their own gun control sites. Oddly enough, a lot of the gun control sites have pretty good numbers but they are presented to only show half the picture. When you take their own numbers and combine them with various stats provided on fbi.gov and cdc.gov it presents a different picture.

Anyway, the retards don't care about the other half of the picture. Just keep screaming "guns bad" and wanting to trample our rights. They are all emotion and only show stats that support their side.

Several years ago I went from one of them (liberal thinking in regards to guns) and did my own homework. It's MUCH easier to follow the 2A line of thinking than finding support for the liberal line of thinking. However, a liberal has to be willing to open their eyes and think for themselves.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Sadly, the Californiacation of Fredericksburg, TX is well underway too.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                                That was the local sentiment when I was there last April. No one likes weed tourism and weed residents coming from elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X