Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was that pedo on this site? Was it this guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't surprise me that some of you are borderline defending this behavior, considering 11 years ago when I created this thread, 42.4% of you said you'd fuck someone underage if you wouldn't get caught.

Comment

GE with the facts

Comment

Cruz with the brains.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
          It doesn't surprise me that some of you are borderline defending this behavior, considering 11 years ago when I created this thread, 42.4% of you said you'd fuck someone underage if you wouldn't get caught.

http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/4-ba...ou-do-her.html
          That site is like an ex-girlfriend that won't let me in the house any more. My key don't work.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post

http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/4-ba...ou-do-her.html
            Q: Why is it illegal for men to fuck teenage girls?

A: Because men want to fuck teenage girls.

FYI: My GF is 19. It is hoot to me that she can strip at a bar that she can not drink in.

Edit: The old site would not let me log in; major bummer.
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 05-21-2018, 08:33 AM.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Difficult subject to talk about without everyone thinking you must be some kind of trenchcoat wearing parking lot flasher or something. But the underage law thing has always seemed kind of like BS. We've probably all heard the stories about the guy who as just a year above the limit, and the girl who was just a year below it. Guy goes to jail, gets out and marries the chick and now they have 4 kids 10 years later. I guess somehow that one is "ok" but if the guy (or the cougar) was 30, or 45, somehow that's just wrong. Make up your fucking minds people.

It also seems to sort of go against the human condition, and likely our tribal roots. We can say with 100% certainty that 20 and 30 year olds (and probably even much older) would frequently impregnate 15 and 16 year olds back when we were all hunting and gathering for food. And now somehow we've gotten "civilized" and that 150k years of evolution is supposed to magically go away. Yeah, good fucking luck with that, morons. Keep fighting against nature. See if you win. She's batting a thousand.

Obviously I'm leaving out the pedo crap and only talking about the hetro mating that has been going on since before there was spoken language.
              WH

Comment

Working...
              X