Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 years since...

Godspeed.

Last edited by LS1Goat; 09-11-2019, 05:08 AM.

That was a fucked up day.. still remember like yesterday
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

I classify young people into two groups, those who are old enough to remember and those who aren't. I was a freshman in collage, I still get emotional talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        That was a fucked up day.. still remember like yesterday
        When the first one hit I remember thinking "Well, the Empire State Building got T-boned by a B24 that was flying in the fog once".

I remember people lining up into the street at gas stations and it was a pain in the ass.

A major attack in an American city will happen again. If Iran gets really ballsy they might give one of their buddies a nuke to do it with once they have one to give away.

This is just asymmetrical Warfare in the era of American Supremacy.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Can’t/will not forget!

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
            Can’t/will not forget!

David
            Most of the country already has and the people that were directly affected are now blaming someone else.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

The official story is horse shit. Those buildings were demolished using explosives. Buildings do not come down in free fall speed otherwise.
              I hope I live long enough to see the people in our govt who did this executed.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                The official story is horse shit. Those buildings were demolished using explosives.
                As the buildings were coming down, the puffs of air you saw coming out the windows, those were explosions?

Comment

I changed #1 engine on 334 the last time it was in Tulsa.
                  Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                    I changed #1 engine on 334 the last time it was in Tulsa.
                    That one hit the north tower correct?

Comment

I believe the North Tower..
                      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

The official story is horse shit. Those buildings were demolished using explosives. Buildings do not come down in free fall speed otherwise.
                        Yep, just like United flight 93 was shot down..and the original witnesses who said they saw fighter jets trailing it vanished and the news was scrubbed of it...and the fact there were multiple debris locations. I can kind of understand why that was changed...nobody in the government wants to admit responsibility for killing Americans to stop another attack..but regardless...we were denied the truth.

Comment

When a building is demolished they do not use enough explosives to just blow the building into bits. They use a relatively small amount of explosives to cause a structural failure and gravity does the rest. The 9/11 Towers coming down was a perfect illustration of a structural failure and gravity doing what gravity does looks like.

The World Trade Center was also the epicenter of hundreds of Corporations and we know corporations are evil. If we've been taught one thing by watching movies we all know that the bad guys headquarters always has a self-destruct system so you might be correct.

Comment

This whole argument falls apart when you realize that it would have been even easier just bomb the building and claim a terrorist set the bombs up. It's not like it hadn't already been attenpted.

But instead you're saying they literally installed demolishing equipment AND THEN FLEW A PLANE INTO IT...just to carry out a bombing. When they could have skipped the whole plane part in the first place

Comment

The steel beams were the jet fuel.

Comment

Working...
                              X