Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    I heard someone say we are called the
    'Hot Boyz' now?
    Gay post.

Comment

And that's the game!

Comment

This game reminded me why I quit watching this bullshit on a regular basis. That idiotic hands to the face call that gave the Rams a first down on a 3rd and 15. Then that "in the grasp" bullshit that caused the cowboys to lose a 3rd down. What a fucking waste of time the NFL is.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          This game reminded me why I quit watching this bullshit on a regular basis. That idiotic hands to the face call that gave the Rams a first down on a 3rd and 15. Then that "in the grasp" bullshit that caused the cowboys to lose a 3rd down. What a fucking waste of time the NFL is.
          The hands to the face call was a hand in the face of the receiver but kind of chicken shit call and I don't understand the in the grasp call when his own team mate was hugging him lol.

Comment

The way Troy is talking he is going to suck off the whole Rams roster after the game
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Fuck!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Defense was a let down tonight. Denver’s reject CJ Anderson puts on 40 pounds and makes our run defense look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  Defense was a let down tonight. Denver’s reject CJ Anderson puts on 40 pounds and makes our run defense look stupid.
                  Wasn't him, it was their offensive line that manhandled our defense. One thing that is lacking on the cowboys defense is a fat bastard DT to plug up the middle.

Comment

CJ always seemed to do better in the cold, and at the end of the season. Fuck the Rams tho! I really thought Dallas' D would at least show up...

Comment

I didn't think we would shut down Zeke and the Cowboys running game.
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        It's Vegas at it's best...
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Fuck this organization.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                          X