Are any Sears stores open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are any Sears stores open?

I was needing some tools replaced (warranty). Nothing that I can't replace fairly reasonable though.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

The one in north east mall is still there. But it looks like a 3rd world discount store on the inside.

Comment

You'd probably have better luck going to Lowes. I think they bought out Craftsman?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        You'd probably have better luck going to Lowes. I think they bought out Craftsman?
        They did, and they still honor the Craftsman warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          They did, and they still honor the Craftsman warranty.
          Stanley tools still owns and manufactures the chraftsman tools, but lowes is now a retailer.

Stanley is moving production back to the usa.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Went to Lowes yesterday and was surprised to see Craftsman lawn equipment and tools advertised all over the store. Sears is DONE.

Comment

The Lowes here has more Craftsman than Kobalt it seems. I had heard someone say they would phase out Kobalt, but I don't know how much truth there is to that.

I haven't seen it advertised lately but I know Ace Hardware was selling some Craftsman fora while. Don't know if they warranty the broke stuff though.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                Went to Lowes yesterday and was surprised to see Craftsman lawn equipment and tools advertised all over the store. Sears is DONE.
                They were done the day Eddie Lampert was named CEO. His hedge fund did really well raping the company for all of it's assets and then buying the remaining carcass (the actual real estate) for slightly more than half of market value after their bankruptcy.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  The Lowes here has more Craftsman than Kobalt it seems.
                  Yeah I went to my local store and there was craftsman shit all over the middle of the isles as if they had nowhere else to put it.

Comment

I just saw on fox that Stanley is going to build a factory in Ft. Worth and is planning to manufacture craftsman tools there. The quote was "they hope to manufacture at least 50% of craftsman tools there".
                    Bringing jobs and making America great again.

Edit: 425,000 square foot building and 500 full time jobs.
                    sigpic

Comment

Lewisville Mall and Lowes
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                        Lewisville Mall
                        Not joking, but the Sears you are referring to is long gone and is being revamped to be a Korean Market and Restaurant.

Music City Mall/Vista Ridge is a sad sight to see. You can see the facades being torn down, if you drive buy. Malls are a thing of the past.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          The Lowes here has more Craftsman than Kobalt it seems. I had heard someone say they would phase out Kobalt, but I don't know how much truth there is to that.
                          The one by my house is getting very low on Kobalt hand tools, probably 60% of them are clearly not being restocked, meanwhile the store is getting more and more Craftsmen so seems likely this is true.

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          They were done the day Eddie Lampert was named CEO. His hedge fund did really well raping the company for all of it's assets and then buying the remaining carcass (the actual real estate) for slightly more than half of market value after their bankruptcy.
                          The downfall of Sears is one big scam by the CEO, it is really sad for all the employees.
                          1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                          1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                          2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Labora View Post
                            The downfall of Sears is one big scam by the CEO, it is really sad for all the employees.
                            I love almost everything Trump has done but his treasury secretary helped orchestrate the deal. Mnuchin was one of Lampert's college roommates and was also on the Sears board before he was nominated.

Comment

Originally posted by Labora View Post
                              The one by my house is getting very low on Kobalt hand tools, probably 60% of them are clearly not being restocked, meanwhile the store is getting more and more Craftsmen so seems likely this is true.
                              That sucks because I've never been a fan of Crapsman, Kobalt and Husky have always performed better for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X