• Time
  • Show
Clear All

uhhh.

good report!
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      Why did Mueller's investigation end up leading to a bunch of indictments of people not-involved in Trump's campaign? Focus!!
      The great part is they spent under $10 million. Just for context Hillary spent over a billion dollars, Trump was about half that. Ted Cruz has spent $10 million on his current campaign in Texas, how many ads have you seen? Granted I live in a solid red district but I've been to Austin a few times and saw plenty of Beto signs but not a single one for Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        Manafort

Gates

Flynn

Papadopoulos

I'm wide awake
        NOTHING related to Trump or his campaign. Sorry bro, there aint a person on earth that wouldn't be indicted for something if they wanna crawl through your life for the last 20 years..

Comment

The lamenting of fakenews fucktard over an ex-wife never disappoints.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
            NOTHING related to Trump or his campaign. Sorry bro, there aint a person on earth that wouldn't be indicted for something if they wanna crawl through your life for the last 20 years..
            I think the real victim here was Jeb. It was his turn and the meddling Russians ruined it. His campaign spent over $100 million btw and he finished 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              I think the real victim here was Jeb. It was his turn and the meddling Russians ruined it. His campaign spent over $100 million btw and he finished 6th.
              Well, it didn't help he portrayed himself as a yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge dumbfuck.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                Well, it didn't help he portrayed himself as a yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge dumbfuck.
                He didn't take Trump seriously which was a common theme pretty much everywhere. Heck I didn't take him seriously until he started crushing the debates.

Comment

The FBI is a joke

Comment

Maybe Chuck D and Flava can make a comeback.

Comment

Does ss junk have anything of substance to contribute, or just hapoy i got the board active again?
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Translation: Fakenews Fucktards are the problem.

Comment

1 bar bro? Step your LTE game and step back up to the plate.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Now that we know that the fix was in and that Hillary's loss was illegitimate we should encourage her to run again against Trump. I am sure she will beat him this time.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Why do that when Corey Booker already has his wingtip across trumps neck?
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Is it just me or are the 13 people who were indicted the single greatest political operatives in history or what? Just 13 of them with a budget of few million dollars were able to turn an election against a woman who had been in the public eye for 30 + years, who had a budget of 1,300,000,000 dollars, and who was clearly going to be the winner and they did all of that by posting memes.
                                Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 02-17-2018, 12:23 AM.
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X