Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    I wonder if they have considered just making a law against committing murder.
    Too rational. Not retarded enough.
    Last edited by sc281; 11-16-2018, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• It's nice to see that at least they're not trying to push that "nobody's coming for your guns" line anymore
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          It's nice to see that at least they're not trying to push that "nobody's coming for your guns" line anymore
          Thank goodness they don't control the house and senate... I hope this is a lesson to the voters, but they're stupid so probably not.

Comment

• Trumps been great for making these dipshits come out of their phony shadows and show their true intentions. No hiding now.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              Thank goodness they don't control the house and senate... I hope this is a lesson to the voters, but they're stupid so probably not.
              The sad reality is that these races with the extreme leftists were way too close. We’ve fallen a long way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                It's nice to see that at least they're not trying to push that "nobody's coming for your guns" line anymore
                The sooner they get away from that, the sooner they can start getting shot in the fucking face.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• If we don't get busy red pilling the new voters then we are doomed. There aren't enough Republican voters left to hold them off much longer and it is constantly getting worse.

Comment

• Comment

• Future voter ID laws will be the end of the D party. This voting shenanigans will be the catalyst to get this pushed through.

Hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dr. Swalwell or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                            Future voter ID laws will be the end of the D party. This voting shenanigans will be the catalyst to get this pushed through.

Hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            National ID. All privileges listed such as Driving, Concealed Carry, Legal to purchase firearm, Voter Registration, etc listed right there on it.

Go to vote, they scan the bar code. Zero manual entries allowed.

Hardest to overcome us the vulnerability of mailing in ballots.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                I love how all of the veterans on his feed are saying "Hey, how's that Afghanistan working out?"
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X