No announcement yet.

TRT. Who's on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may get the occasional pimple but it's usually an ingrown facial hair or something to that affect. Definitely not a full on break out.

I foresee myself getting off of test in about a year since my current provider is, umm, not prescribing any more.

Comment

• My dr doesn't deal with trt much I dont think since he wasnt sure why I wanted Estradiol checked. Just picked up my labs. I am currently at 100mg trt weekly.

Estradiol 27
      Test total 347
      Test free 88.2
      Test bioavailabile 185.3
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
        My dr doesn't deal with trt much I dont think since he wasnt sure why I wanted Estradiol checked. Just picked up my labs. I am currently at 100mg trt weekly.

Estradiol 27
        Test total 347
        Test free 88.2
        Test bioavailabile 185.3
        You total test seems a bit low for 100mg/wk. Do you recall how many days later your blood draw was from your pin date?

I cut my dose in half. I realized I was at 1158 total test 5 days after my pin date. If I feel the same with this new dose, I'll just keep it at that.

Question for Dr. Dave, about how much do you think adex can raise cholesterol? Mine is borderline high so I'm going to switch to exemstane.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
          You total test seems a bit low for 100mg/wk. Do you recall how many days later your blood draw was from your pin date?
          I did 50mg Sub Q on Sunday and blood drawn Wednesday. Dr said sub q doesn't work and I should be sticking IM, but he is just a PCP and wondered why I wanted Estradiol checked.
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
            I did 50mg Sub Q on Sunday and blood drawn Wednesday. Dr said sub q doesn't work and I should be sticking IM, but he is just a PCP and wondered why I wanted Estradiol checked.
            Studies have proved that sub Q works better and requires smaller doses to keep a more consistent level. Also has less E2 effect. But I agree, if you are dosing 50mg twice a week your levels should be in the 5-600 range even by Wednesday. How long were you taking it (number of weeks, months) prior to the blood work?
            1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
            TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
            Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
              Studies have proved that sub Q works better and requires smaller doses to keep a more consistent level. Also has less E2 effect. But I agree, if you are dosing 50mg twice a week your levels should be in the 5-600 range even by Wednesday. How long were you taking it (number of weeks, months) prior to the blood work?
              Nov 2016 is when I started. Been taking the same amount each time.
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Wow, maybe you are an under responder. I dose .4ml twice a week of 200mg and my numbers hover around 800-900, basically right where I want to be.
                1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                Work In Progress

Comment

• So I have found out the hard way that subQ doesn't work well for me. For the last 10 days or so I have been tired, sleep like shit, napped in the afternoons, little motivation to go to the gym (but went nonetheless), and noticed a sharp decline in my mindset. Drastic contrast in how I feel today and how I had felt for the last 12 months on T.

I subQ for 2 injections and it wasn't until the day of the second that I realized, that I wasn't feeling like I should have been on my 150+mg dose. So now I have to live with this until next injection plus a few days for it to breakdown and start going to work.

I may change my pin day from Wednesday to Sunday to get to feeling better sooner.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Because of the pharmacy screw up I was out for 3 weeks. Last Sunday they refilled and I took the full 2 week dose in the muscle. I could tell a difference thks week. Tomorrow I will take half dose and just do weekly IM.
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Normally pin on Wednesdays. Since I wasn't feeling the benefits I went ahead and pinned IM on Sunday, 3 days early. 30 hours later and I feel great again.

I hope my sleep improves tonight too. These last 2 weeks have been hell.

Comment

• Tested this morning at the low t center, came back at 160. Insurance requires 2 tests back to back, so ill be going back in the morning.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• damn son! Good luck getting on TRT. If the doc will get you to a number above "normal", you won't look back.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                            damn son! Good luck getting on TRT. If the doc will get you to a number above "normal", you won't look back.
                            Truth.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• back this morning, was 193. They took 3 vials of blood to run the full tests, and gave me a shot in the ass. Im still pretty light headed.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• a shot of what?

Comment

Working...
                                X