Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My little rental neighborhood has been good for so long...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So crazy how the market has changed the past 5 years. Anything under 250k is bought up as soon as it hits the market and rented. Then neighborhoods are slowly turned into apartments

Comment

I look forward to the post if someone close to your area ends up shot and "the dumb motherfucking cops hassling you" over a "dumb sign I made in my yard".

lol

also you:

"I just want to be left alone"

Comment

good thing you put that sign up too, I'm sure whoever is stealing will stop now

Maybe a "Steal Free Zone" sign?

Comment

Were you seriously stupid enough to put that out in your front yard?

Comment

I should post a warning sign with the last person I caught stealing laying in a pool of blood with a caption explaining that this was the last person caught breaking into cars on the property.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Comment

Ignant.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  I should post a warning sign with the last person I caught stealing laying in a pool of blood with a caption explaining that this was the last person caught breaking into cars on the property.
                  You know that no ones believes your BS right? Why do you waste your time?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    You know that no ones believes your BS right? Why do you waste your time?
                    haha

Comment

There it is!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        There it is!
                        I didn't shoot him. My dogs got him and he knocked himself out trying to get away. My neighbor took a pic and may still have it.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I didn't shoot him. My dogs got him and he knocked himself out trying to get away. My neighbor took a pic and may still have it.
                          I've only met a compulsive liar in person once but I still never could understand why you guys try to pass this shit off as truth. Even after being called out he wouldn't give it up.

If you want to day dream just talk about things you wish you could do...or had done. No need to lie to us over and over....we know better by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            I've only met a compulsive liar in person once but I still never could understand why you guys try to pass this shit off as truth. Even after being called out he wouldn't give it up.

If you want to day dream just talk about things you wish you could do...or had done. No need to lie to us over and over....we know better by now.
                            I mean, it's the internet. I like to think He's just a good story teller rather than a compulsive liar. I get a laugh out of most of his stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Ignant.
                              You mean like that woman you dated?
                              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                I mean, it's the internet. I like to think He's just a good story teller rather than a compulsive liar. I get a laugh out of most of his stories.
                                Same, but Democrats

Comment

Working...
                                X