Seriously....what is wrong with people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    In truth if homosexual sex is legal then bestiality should be legal since they are all considered sodomy.
    Except for that whole consent thing.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      How is this surprising?
      The only reason I said "Shocking" was because the kid's name is Raiden.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        Except for that whole consent thing.
        The whole consent thing is overblown hyperbole.

Do you require consent from the animal when you breed that animal with other animals of the same species?

Do you need an animal's consent to killing it, chopping it into little pieces, packaging those little pieces to sell, and people eating those little pieces of the once alive animal?

Do you need to get consent from a sex toy that you buy at the store? How about some creeper that wants to fuck a piece of meat that he bought at the store?

If a nine-year-old human demands sex and consents to it from an adult does that make it okay?

My point is that there is no special sodomy that is better than another type of sodomy. If dudes can fuck dudes then dudes can fuck cows, horses, fish, turkeys, raccoons, dogs, cats, Etc.....
        Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 05-16-2019, 04:40 AM.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          The whole consent thing is overblown hyperbole.

Do you require consent from the animal when you breed that animal with other animals of the same species?

Do you need an animal's consent to killing it, chopping it into little pieces, packaging those little pieces to sell, and people eating those little pieces of the once alive animal?

Do you need to get consent from a sex toy that you buy at the store? How about some creeper that wants to fuck a piece of meat that he bought at the store?

If a nine-year-old human demands sex and consents to it from an adult does that make it okay?

My point is that there is no special sodomy that is better than another type of sodomy. If dudes can fuck dudes then dudes can fuck cows, horses, fish, turkeys, raccoons, dogs, cats, Etc.....
          So a dude fucking some other dude is the same as him fucking a child?

How profound
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

How profound
            I was talking crap about consent. A dude boning a dude and an adult dude boning a child are not the same thing.

The two guys fucking one another are committing the act of sodomy. It doesn't matter if it's screwing another guy in the rear or screwing a dog in the rear. It's still sodomy. Having sex with a child on the other hand may or may not be sodomy but it is definitely pedophilia.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              I was actually gunna post that fish BJ here but don’t wanna get a ban again.
              I know its all just a joke, but how did the whole cow thing actually get started?
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                I know its all just a joke, but how did the whole cow thing actually get started?
                He boned one back when it was legal. Now he just takes his chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

How profound
                  Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  I just think cows are the most beautiful animals. So the girls I’d go out with I’d call em my little cow as a pet name. So it has two meanings if it’s a hot chick she’s a cow. If she’s really hot she’s a fine Cow. And the 4 legged cow is just a cow.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

sometimes, nothing else sums up people.....

Comment

I read this whole thread, and now I need a shower and maybe a priest.

Comment

I just think cows are the most beautiful animals. So the girls I’d go out with I’d call em my little cow as a pet name. So it has two meanings if it’s a hot chick she’s a cow. If she’s really hot she’s a fine Cow. And the 4 legged cow is just a cow.
                        You would have loved where I went last night because it was full of cows.

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                        Given the context of the thread I suspect you would need a shower after the priest.

Comment

Something tells me that you'll not ever be in a position to call a hot chick your cow.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            Reminds me of that busboy kid from the movie waiting!
                            That's funny cause I just watched that again being it was on Amazon.
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                              Something tells me that you'll not ever be in a position to call a hot chick your cow.
                              Not nowadays I’m old and fat. Talking about my prime years.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post

NOT WORK SAFE. Language.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                                X