No announcement yet.

get off your butt and build something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a laptop to play with the Megasquirt in my Datsun,then hit an old turbo Doge/Shelby meet in the rain l. My old GLHS was there also looking good still.
    Then got my Chevelle back from paint jail xmas eve. Havent had time to get serious on it yet.
    Sat car meet https://imgur.com/gallery/N63ICg7

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
      Got a laptop to play with the Megasquirt in my Datsun,then hit an old turbo Doge/Shelby meet in the rain l. My old GLHS was there also looking good still.
      Then got my Chevelle back from paint jail xmas eve. Havent had time to get serious on it yet.
      Sat car meet https://imgur.com/gallery/N63ICg7
      Do like the goes like hell Shelby!

One of these days I’ll have time to get the boost controllers finished up on my turd. Then it should be fun.
      Last edited by Mysticcobrakilla; 02-12-2019, 07:12 AM.

Comment

I'm currently waiting to hear if I'm going to get a steal on an LSA for the Chevelle or if I need to allocate the $$$ for a LSX454. I don't have pics to post because I am a bad car-dad,lol.

EDIT - I did just take on a ton of household projects since we decided we need a bigger house and I need to wrap up all of the ones I've started in the current casa.

Comment

I'm jealous of all you assholes.

*kicks rock, walks away*

Comment

my new oil tube came in, I hope to get the engine in for real this weekend.

Comment

I parked mine last somewhere around 2012 with a bad head gasket.

Just recently last few months been doing some work on it, maybe this is the year to get it running again time will tell.
              1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
              1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
              2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

I need to get my dad's Camaro running too. I think I just need to go through the carburetor thoroughly, then it'll need some tires to get around the corner to my house
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

All I could do today to "get off my butt and build something", was to order parts.

Bought completely 94/95 black interior from carpet to dash to every other small trim piece.

My 17x4.5" Billet Specialties Street Lites came in

Ordered from Racecraft Inc
                  Chromoly k-member
                  Chromoly 13" A arms
                  Caster camber plates
                  Parachute mount and back bar
                  Window net framework
                  Billet lug nuts for front wheels

Ordered up some 4 bolt tube flanges to go with my tubular front clip waiting to go on. Gonna make it removable.

Filled my Amazon wishlist with about $3k in tools to help me finish out my cage and chassis. Still need a tig but I'm shopping.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Someone plans on going fast.

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                    All I could do today to "get off my butt and build something", was to order parts.

Bought completely 94/95 black interior from carpet to dash to every other small trim piece.

My 17x4.5" Billet Specialties Street Lites came in

Ordered from Racecraft Inc
                    Chromoly k-member
                    Chromoly 13" A arms
                    Caster camber plates
                    Parachute mount and back bar
                    Window net framework
                    Billet lug nuts for front wheels

Ordered up some 4 bolt tube flanges to go with my tubular front clip waiting to go on. Gonna make it removable.

Filled my Amazon wishlist with about $3k in tools to help me finish out my cage and chassis. Still need a tig but I'm shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      Someone plans on going fast.
                      one of these days. I figured while it's getting the mini tubs, 12pt cage plus some, through floor subs, rear narrowed, 35 spline spool, tubular front, gutted interior, and Racecwire Solutions complete vehicle wiring, I might as well do the parachute mount too.

Comment

I drove my Cougar today. No issues but it does need an alignment. Still need to dial in the timing, but I love the powerband on this cam. Now it’s time to hopefully get my black truck running.

Comment

I drove 8 hours (roundtrip) today to pick up some perfect doors for my 55 project.. Now to strip and body work them..

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                            I drove 8 hours (roundtrip) today to pick up some perfect doors for my 55 project.. Now to strip and body work them..
                            I wish I had held onto my 55's now would be the perfect time in my life to restore them.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              I wish I had held onto my 55's now would be the perfect time in my life to restore them.
                              Prices seem to be moderating. Ive seen some decent deals on the various groups I follow.

Comment

I ordered my new hood from VFN Fiberglass. Pin on Cajun Pro profile which will take 5-6 weeks to build. Should have ordered a month ago.

Also been hunting a new trailer puller/family trickster. Been searching for a clean Excursion. Found a few I'll go look at when I'm home in a few weeks.

Lined up with Bigshoe to finish my cage, add a few more bars, chop off my front end and mount my 417 tubular setup, and a bunch of other odds and ends that I dont trust myself to weld up.

Comment

Working...
                                X