Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic gun prices

If only I had a delorean time machine!
    "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
    sigpic

Those were the days. I have an ad for "Buy a train car full of automatic AK-47's and get a free spitfire fighter plane." somewhere.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

A 220gn 7.62 bullet at 4100fps? That is shagging ass!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Adjusting for Inflation that Solothurn S/18-1000 20mm rifle would be about $1,600 today.

So, in other words it was cheap back then, too.

That would be a fun good to have. It weighed a reasonable 118lbs without magazine.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Steinbergs was a large sports store In Baton Rouge. I used to go in there with my dad all the time. I remember seeing wood barrels full of AK-47's for 30 dollars ea. Still no one bought them!
          Hard to believe that a Marlin 30-30 was as much as a M1.

Comment

A duffelbag of factory tuned Python's would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              A duffelbag of factory tuned Python's would be nice.
              Speaking of Pythons I saw one at a pawn shop this weekend wish I had the cash, it was nice looking, they had an Anaconda too. Sucks being poor
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                Speaking of Pythons I saw one at a pawn shop this weekend wish I had the cash, it was nice looking, they had an Anaconda too. Sucks being poor
                What were they asking for it?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  What were they asking for it?
                  1475 for the Python, don't know about the Anaconda. I didn't really ask about them just stared lovingly at them through the display case and noticed the price tag.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

1475 for the Python, don't know about the Anaconda. I didn't really ask about them just stared lovingly at them through the display case and noticed the price tag.
                    Depending on barrel length and condition that is a good price.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Depending on barrel length and condition that is a good price.
                      I saw them at Porters Army Navy in S. Irving if anyone is interested, they're out of my price range

Comment

I saw them at Porters Army Navy in S. Irving if anyone is interested, they're out of my price range
                        Dang, I live about a mile from there. Have to go by and check em out
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                        X