This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mach1
    If anyone would like to make any donations or get a $20 1 year "Membership" you can send your money to morperformance@gmail.com
    I will match the benefits from dfwstangs for the Membership.
    Thanks to all for the donations!
    Just sent you a $20 spot. Thanks for everything!!
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo
      Just sent you a $20 spot. Thanks for everything!!
      x2

Comment

Originally posted by Purpillhaze
        Maybe I missed it, but is there a paypal account to send it too? I would like to donate but would like to know where the monies are going.

go to paypal.com

you can send $20 to the email address provided

Comment

I just sent my $20

Comment

Don't have paypal. Will give you money saturday.
            class joke
            {
            private:
            char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
            double Peas, Carrots;
            string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
            };

Comment

Thanks again everyone! I am busting my ass trying to make sure you guys get some return out of your investment, dedicated hosting, latest 3.x vBulletin, new classifieds, etc.
              Also, I am going to get some dfwmustangs.net stickers printed for all of the folks that contributed. YOU ROCK!
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by mach1 View Post
                Thanks again everyone! I am busting my ass trying to make sure you guys get some return out of your investment, dedicated hosting, latest 3.x vBulletin, new classifieds, etc.
                Also, I am going to get some dfwmustangs.net stickers printed for all of the folks that contributed. YOU ROCK!
                What about bigger avatar sizes? I want my old avatar back, that every other site (besides corral) has ok'ed, but got banned on dfws

AND have the gray forum theme like DFWstangs I like the way it made the site look different then any other forum.
                Last edited by big_tiger; 11-16-2010, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Alrighty guys, all of the paid users should have a VIP Member listed under their name. If you are paid and dont, let me know.
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Sent funds via paypal gift, so no fee's taken!

Give me the power!!!!! I want all the membership perks, don't I get a free car wash from Nick for this? lol

Comment

No VIP member under my name yet. I wanna be important! Money sent the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                        Sent funds via paypal gift, so no fee's taken!

Give me the power!!!!! I want all the membership perks, don't I get a free car wash from Nick for this? lol
                        Had no idea or I would have sent it that way too. Good to know!

Comment

payment plan available for membership?
                          Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Hey guys, can the next user that's interested in a membership try using this?

Comment

Originally posted by mach1 View Post
                              Hey guys, can the next user that's interested in a membership try using this?
                              http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php
                              Putting it in sigs can get it spread to more people faster than in just one thread.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                Putting it in sigs can get it spread to more people faster than in just one thread.
                                thanks for the suggestion

Comment

Working...
                                X