No announcement yet.

Yet another teacher......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is probably going to be a 17 year old getting beat up at school by the rest of the guys that just lost their opportunity for extra credit....

Comment

That bitch looks absolutely insane. And not in a good way. Good looking, for sure, but a high probability of being a Level 5 bunny boiler.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Just the average freak.......and some poor kid will now spend the rest of his life........trying to find another one....... to live up to his what his teacher showed him....

Comment

This reply on the link above, has to be someone on here....lol

elite_dawg• 10h
          I wish somebody like her would have traumatized me when I was 17.

Adam_df • 5h
          Or when I was 39.

elite_dawg • 4h
          I am 39, and quite happy with the 36 year old I can't keep up with as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            That bitch looks absolutely insane. And not in a good way. Good looking, for sure, but a high probability of being a Level 5 bunny boiler.

which would totally make up for everything else, no?

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
              Just the average freak.......and some poor kid will now spend the rest of his life........trying to find another one....... to live up to his what his teacher showed him....
              Shoulda kept his fucking mouth shut then.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Shoulda kept his fucking mouth shut then.
                Oh yeah...you know he has definitely figured out that part now! Probably bragging to his buddy......

His dad will be telling him..."the girls that roll their eyes at you tomorrow at school are the good girls. The ones that smile at you? Those are the ones like your teacher! Oh and next time, DON'T say a word to anyone....."
                Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 03-21-2017, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                  which would totally make up for everything else, no?
                  No. A burned down house and dead pets aren't worth the poon she's bartering with.
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  dont downshift!!

Comment

No. A burned down house and dead pets aren't worth the poon she's bartering with.
                    Try explaining that to a 17 year old........ he might disagree.

Comment

shiiiiiiet! So don't have any pets....problem solved.

Comment

She looks like that chick Saving Sarah Marshall. Would hit. I like the crazy sluts the best.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wood dew

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                            Try explaining that to a 17 year old........ he might disagree.
                            I was speaking only for myself on that one, teenagers are a whole different crowd.
                            dont downshift!!

Comment

If some crazy bitch wants to cook me dinner I am cool with that but she better make enough for me to share with my dog cause she can/does eat an entire bunny by herself.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X