Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was fuckin terrible

Comment

The predator dogs were a joke, they tried to incorporate them into the movie and they should have been there to do what the super predator brought them there for, that was dumb. The super predator was CGI, so it sucked. The soundtrack was all from the first movie and I have no idea why that chick had to be in it.

And I'm assuming that was Gary Busey son, the movie sucked...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
          That bad?
          Just saw it and Hollywood just doesn't understand what to do with this series/property, and they definitely don't know how to write for it in this day and age

Comment

Finally watched this. What a pile of shit. From the opening scene with the spaceships flying around like a cheap video game, I knew it was going to be bad. It really felt like when they started filming it was just coming out so corny, that they decided to run with that and make it a really stupid comedy, but they even fell short of that. Way too much nonsense. It was a middle-fingered mockery of the original. Fuck that shit. Oh, and the human characters were played by a bunch of pipsqueaks. Can we not get a gritty, dark, scary-as-fuck chapter with modern special effects, a half-ass intriguing story line, and at least one main character that’s somewhat of a badass? Do they figure that wouldn’t put butts in seats, or are they just too incompetent or lazy to try? Assholes.

Comment

Don't forget ***(Spoiler)*** it was literally about weaponizing autism.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                Finally watched this. What a pile of shit. From the opening scene with the spaceships flying around like a cheap video game, I knew it was going to be bad. It really felt like when they started filming it was just coming out so corny, that they decided to run with that and make it a really stupid comedy, but they even fell short of that. Way too much nonsense. It was a middle-fingered mockery of the original. Fuck that shit. Oh, and the human characters were played by a bunch of pipsqueaks. Can we not get a gritty, dark, scary-as-fuck chapter with modern special effects, a half-ass intriguing story line, and at least one main character that’s somewhat of a badass? Do they figure that wouldn’t put butts in seats, or are they just too incompetent or lazy to try? Assholes.
                I tried to watch it about a month ago and gave up on it after about 30 minutes. Looks like I didn't miss much.

Comment

Complete shit

Comment

Working...
                  X