Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of Thrones

Or, if you prefer, "ATTENTION NERDS!"

Is anyone else planning on watching tonight's premier of Game of Thrones? I haven't read any of the books, and I doubt I will, but the series looks cool. Post up your reviews if you watch it tonight.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Game Of Thrones "Iron Throne" Preview (HBO)
    Let the game begin! Stream Game of Thrones on HBO Max.ABOUT HBOHBO is home to the shows and films that everyone is talking about, from groundbreaking series ...

Comment

Wow! What a fucking mess!

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        Wow! What a fucking mess!
        Is that good or bad? I'm gonna watch it later tonight.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Good, or at least it's entertaining. The ruthlessness of the characters is off the charts.

Comment

Good show for sure. I'll definitely keep watching. Watching this and Camelot should keep me entertained until Dexter comes back on.

Comment

visually it's cool but it did start off slow and boring

Comment

I thought it was pretty good. Guess I'll have to wait and see what comes out of it.

Comment

I had no idea about anything on this, but I caught some of it HBO last night.

They should have let the scene with Daenerys and Khal Drogo play out further.

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                    I had no idea about anything on this, but I caught some of it HBO last night.

They should have let the scene with Daenerys and Khal Drogo play out further.
                    For real. They were basically 30 seconds away from an awkward internet first-timer scene anyway. Might as well show them titties again.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      For real. They were basically 30 seconds away from an awkward internet first-timer scene anyway. Might as well show them titties again.
                      Your wish is my command.

Comment

this second episode was boring and moving along at a snails pace! this show is gonna be canceled after the first season unless they start using more action scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                          this second episode was boring and moving along at a snails pace! this show is gonna be canceled after the first season unless they start using more action scenes.
                          Agreed. They've got the ass, now where's the blood, guts and spit.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                            I heard season 2 was already greenlit. I assume they're just following the books. Just take your ritalin and be patient.

Comment

Got HBO this weekend to watch this show. I'm hooked for sure. Those blonde people (queen, her brother, her son) are all some cruel mofos. Anybody else think that prince has exactly zero DNA from the king? I'm betting he's the product of that brother/sister combo. :shudder:

I'm really liking the dwarf, and John Snow could be kinda cool if he would grow a spine and quit feeling sorry for himself.

Stark seems like a good guy. Like, too good to be a politician. I'm wondering if he's going to go for his daughter being married off to that little prick prince. I can see the youngest Stark daughter offing him. That'd be cool.

Also, with the "I'll tell you about your mother" bit to Snow, I'm thinking Stark is gonna die before he sees him again.

Obviously I haven't read the books yet, but it's an interesting, brutal story so far.

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                              I heard season 2 was already greenlit.
                              True.

Comment

Working...
                              X