1967 Mustang coupe Build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jtotin View Post
    Man, then something’s changed, they’re almost clueless with their new rear setups. It’s horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had the same experience. They were less than helpful and my kit looked like a 5 year old welded it. They painted over welding wire...
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Anyone seen a 67-68 car with the 10th anniversary SVE wheels? Or have a picture of one?

Comment

• I think I’ll be trading my 18s for 17s in the 10th anniversary SVE wheels....

Comment

• Front and rear suspension and wheels installed.

Comment

• what's your opinion of the rear?
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              what's your opinion of the rear?

Well, once I figured out how to actually install it it went very well and I like the configuration.

I ended up having to get on a forum and talk to a bunch of guys about the AJE rear. Pretty good stuff on there. I’ve got a lot of pictures now of the install and the setup.

Comment

• Final install pics and the what the ride height in the rear is gonna look like.

Comment

• That's awesome work man, keep it up!
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Got the apron extensions on. Gonna seal up the seams and then get the fenders back on.

Comment

• Few updates for this week. Finally getting some panels on. Drivers door is being a paint getting lined up. Working on it more today.

Comment

• Doors and fenders lined up pretty great. Body lines look good too. Glad I went with all the same brand stuff. Worked out well.

Was mocking up seats. Noticed my seat bases were super broken, had to grind it all down, welded the seat bases back up and got it all coated. Ordered some new seat track stud and nuts to mount the seats properly. Pretty awesome. Next is getting the floor pulled in and welded in.

Can’t wait to have the body solid.

Comment

• I don’t want to jinx it, but it’s starting to look like a car again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            I don’t want to jinx it, but it’s starting to look like a car again.

It absolutely is lol

Comment

• If you are staying with factory seats, and redoing them yourself, have fun and have your swear jar ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                                If you are staying with factory seats, and redoing them yourself, have fun and have your swear jar ready.

Hahaha well I’ve done them before and have the tools for the crappy rings that attaches everything to the rails. They’re not too bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X