Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Virgin Islands Allows National Guard To Seize Guns, Ammo Ahead Of Hurricane Irma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technically, this action is not unconstitutional.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

After Irma is done they'll need to change the name of the Islands anyway because they are about to get screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        The men grabbing guns during Katrina were private contractors for the most part.
        The guys that tried to jack my boat were sheriff deputies from Terebonne parish. Had no troubles from contractors.

Comment

Originally posted by S_K View Post
          The guys that tried to jack my boat were sheriff deputies from Terebonne parish. Had no troubles from contractors.
          Okay, I need this story

Comment

there is some iffy wording in there . it's like they are not confiscating your shit just borrowing it .

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              Technically, this action is not unconstitutional.
              Sadly this is true. Our government provides military protection and other benefits to the Virgin Islands, however they have their own government and legal system..so they do have the right to do it. I have several friends down there on both St. Croix and St. Thomas and they apparently accept and love the island life. For the most part it appears they were spared a direct hit but it is still bad down there.

Comment

Originally posted by S_K View Post
                Crooked LE in Louisiana? I would have never guessed.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                  there is some iffy wording in there . it's like they are not confiscating your shit just borrowing it .
                  Yes, borrowing. By their national guard at gun point by edict without giving you a receipt for ammo count or weapon.

Comment

I wonder how they will feel when people start "donating" ammunition one round at a time.

Comment

Working...
                    X