• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Damn! Mic drop. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        Some days I think you're a one-upper to the Nth degree, but whatever, it's the internet...
        Some days I think, "Man, I've got some stories like that too, I just don't post them..."
        Some days I think it would be cool to sit and have a beer, trade some bullshit, and get to know you...

But on days like today I think you're a god damn ignorant piece of shit.
        He would be alive today and would have never harmed a soul if I owned him but I do not want the responsibility of owning a negro, I have two dogs already that are enough to keep up with.

I was also making a reference that none of you smart fuckers picked up on.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Lmao. All that and it still ain't enough.

Comment

• Some rules are more equal than others

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              You remember when the white guy shot up a black church? The media wouldn't talk about anything else.

Black guy shoots up a bunch of white people at church?

Literally forgotten by the entire media within 24 hours.

Color me surprised.

Comment

• When Trump tricks the left into kneeling before him with a couple tweets

Comment

Working...
                                X