• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• #49 who is proudly standing for the anthem is Joe Cardona, an officer in the U.S. Navy. A real patriot.

Comment

• Full res pics and Twitter links

Saints v. Panthers -- Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, North Carolina -- Sunday #VFL Kamara with the TD pic.twitter.com/9hUylmT0nb — BOO (@BigOrangeOvs) September 24, 2017 Chiefs v. Chargers --...

Comment

• Down again! Even with all the free media and hype ginned up by the media about the brave protesters taking a stand knee against the racist cruelty of Trump...

Sad!

Amid President Trump's controversial comments on NFL protests, viewership for "Sunday Night Football" dropped significantly from the same week in 2016.
                    Last edited by sc281; 09-25-2017, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• All I can say is the Cowboys had better not be pulling this crap. Tomorrow's headline?
                      The Cowboys, still AMERICA'S Team.
                      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• We will be in attendance at one final NFL game only because I already have the tickets, but mainly because of ongoing crappy officiating rather than because of any "political" actions of the players. Their political opinions and statements matter about as much to me as do those of Hollywood actors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          All I can say is the Cowboys had better not be pulling this crap. Tomorrow's headline?
                          The Cowboys, still AMERICA'S Team.
                          I believe Jerry has threatened everyone within the organization, players, coaches and staff, if they kneel they will be gone, no exceptions.
                          1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                          TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                          Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                            I believe Jerry has threatened everyone within the organization, players, coaches and staff, if they kneel they will be gone, no exceptions.
                            I do believe that Jerry's bluff is going to be called on this tonight by his team, and that he will cave.

Comment

• The tiring part is that at this point everything is being politicized. Sports, movies/entertainment, Universities, hell even primary school districts. In the current "look at me" narcissistic society it is all about having to vomit your views to anyone and everyone and if they don't share them they are racist, sexist, or some other -ist or -phobic. This thread gives me a good chuckle now and again, but I don't base my life philosophy or how I conduct myself off of it or frankly any other media outlet or pushed agenda.

sigpic
                              Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                                I do believe that Jerry's bluff is going to be called on this tonight by his team, and that he will cave.
                                Should be interesting to see. If the Cowboys choose to make it political, then I will choose to no longer watch. Not because I care for or against their "cause" just because I don't care to see any of it in what is supposed to be entertainment. Plenty of places I can see all sorts of folks push their agendas if I so choose.

sigpic
                                Work In Progress

Comment

Working...
                                X