Message board for only 20-30 people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
    This is a "special" crowd, most people can't handle this place, the happy welcoming, hey bro nice stock V6 mustang stuff doesn't happen here. I'd like to promote but my day job and kids are quite time consuming . If the OP wants to bring some like minded folks here that would be awesome.
    This I understand, but hate to see you lose money.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
      All msg boards are loosing membership. except for reddit with all those karma and gold whoremongers
      They really need some outside auditing. It's crazy to think that a company with a valuation of over $2.5 billion has a CEO that admitted to editing user posts. Not to mention what percentage of users are probably bots or at the very least shills for other mass media companies.

Comment

I've only edited 20 user posts or so :-D

Don and CockasaursMex on the other hand.......
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I could probably drive some traffic by breaking my model car thread into individual threads and liking them back to here through my Facebook page. Though, I don’t think most of those poor souls would survive a week in this place!
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Maybe we should make it invite only to DFWM, it worked for facebook.....
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Maybe rebrand the name to include other muscle cars. I think there's a bunch of other groups with cool peeps. Camaro's, CTS-V's, Vette's, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                I’m losing money at this point because I built this site to take much more traffic, y’all are more than welcome to setup shop here.
                Just made a membership contribution to help in a small way. Thanks for keeping this dysfunctional place going!

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  They really need some outside auditing. It's crazy to think that a company with a valuation of over $2.5 billion has a CEO that admitted to editing user posts. Not to mention what percentage of users are probably bots or at the very least shills for other mass media companies.
                  very true, but like all social media dig too deep and it'll expose that everything is built on a shaky foundation

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                    Maybe rebrand the name to include other muscle cars. I think there's a bunch of other groups with cool peeps. Camaro's, CTS-V's, Vette's, etc
                    This is a good idea, the bigger the net, the more fish you catch.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                      Don't California my Texas!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                        Yea, lets not pander to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                          Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          Yea, lets not pander to everyone.
                          Then pay up to keep them out.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                            Then pay up to keep them out.....
                            My shit recently expired. I refuse to use paypal so I'll have to meet him up for lunch again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              My shit recently expired. I refuse to use paypal so I'll have to meet him up for lunch again soon.
                              If y'all meet up near by, Ill join y'all for lunch if I can make it.

Comment

Lunch huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X