Boys vs Seahawks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs Seahawks...

Man, they suck and so do we. They have the 12th man going and its their home opener, I'm not sure Wilson can win it by himself though. I'm thinking that if we run the ball and control the clock our defense can win this one for us too...

Boys-16
    Seacocks-10
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Seattle Wilsons. The rest of that team is fucking worthless and my fantasy team is taking a hit because of it.

Comment

‘Boys 14
      ‘Hawks 17

Comment

i foresee Dallas looking like this after they sign Dak and let zeke go, except there wont be a super bowl win under Daks belt.

Boys will win since their away record is better than there home record since Jerry World opened.

Comment

Seattle looks pretty bad. So does Dallas. Dallas wins, because they almost can't lose on the road. Another boring game, with shit stats. But a win it will be.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Seattle looks pretty bad. So does Dallas. Dallas wins, because they almost can't lose on the road. Another boring game, with shit stats. But a win it will be.
            You think the home win/loss record is because of league mediocrity or a alack of a home field advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              You think the home win/loss record is because of league mediocrity or a alack of a home field advantage.
              A lack of homefield advantage. The death star is cursed.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                A lack of homefield advantage. The death star is cursed.
                I always thought it was because Valley Ranch had natural grass and outside fields and then they would transition to that domed behemoth with fake grass. You can also couple that with Romo playing better under pressure and on the road he would shine.

I sure do miss that jumbo ear'd, petite playboy little bitch!
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Gathering intel on this one! Everybody more worried about Tulsa @Temple and jets @browns right now. Hawks laying -1 at home I dunno boys gotta travel 12th man and stuff. Seahawks may send boys with an ass whoopin

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                    Gathering intel on this one! Everybody more worried about Tulsa @Temple and jets @browns right now. Hawks laying -1 at home I dunno boys gotta travel 12th man and stuff. Seahawks may send boys with an ass whoopin
                    With crawfish picking the seachickens, I’ll take the boys in the our offense sucks a bit kess than yours suckfest.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      With crawfish picking the seachickens, I’ll take the boys in the our offense sucks a bit kess than yours suckfest.
                      Didn’t pick it I’m leaning towards sea chicks. Of course that’s Sunday things can change. Gathering more info gotta see what the so called experts pick

Comment

I think the boys will win. It will be an ugly win but they will take it. After watching the Seattle last week, I think our defense is going to get to Wilson a lot. Which will shut down their offence and keep them off the field.

Boy by 6

Comment

I think this will be Zeke's break out game...should win if the D keeps Wilson under wraps
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            I always thought it was because Valley Ranch had natural grass and outside fields and then they would transition to that domed behemoth with fake grass. You can also couple that with Romo playing better under pressure and on the road he would shine.

I sure do miss that jumbo ear'd, petite playboy little bitch!

Texas Stadium had turf too though.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                              Hawks laying -1 at home I dunno boys gotta travel 12th man and stuff. Seahawks may send boys with an ass whoopin
                              Sweet, 2-1...

Comment

Working...
                              X