Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    Autistic? Why autistic?
    The internet community claim to be 'autistic' by how they can laser focus on shit and are to memes as rainman was to a numbers- and they believe their "weaponized autism" won trump the election.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Looks like that tree trunk beside her is having to hold her up.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

• is no one watching this??

FBI Director James Comey and NSA Director Admiral Michael Rogers testified at a House Select Intelligence Committee hearing on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Mr. Comey acknowledged his agency was investigating whether members of the Trump campaign collaborated with the Russian government to influence the election. Regarding accusations made by President Trump via his Twitter account that President Obama wiretapped his Trump Tower residence shortly before the November 2016 presidential election, Mr. Comey told committee members neither he nor his agency had any information to support such claims. He also said no president has the ability to unilaterally order a wiretap, and that such an operation must go through a court process and be ordered by a judge.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Nope. At work being unproductive.

Comment

• I have it on in the background. its worth listening to rather than reading memes and twitter screen shots. you know, because of actual dialogue (or transcripts) as it will soon be referred to.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Not allowed to play any music / videos on the web as we are in an open office with about 75 people in this area.

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I wouldn't buy the beats garbage, but I'd also not hear my phone ring or other co-workers.

Sennheiser 4 lyfe.

Comment

• Comment

• When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• What muslims really want

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X