What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    I'm quarantined? While you are sitting around tweaking your bitch tits and watching Dobie Gillis all day, I'm going to work as usual.
    Dobie Gillis is Gilligan from gilligan's island

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      And still overcompensating! Dont pretend like you have business right now.
      Now now, remember: This ain't shit!
      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
        Dobie Gillis is Gilligan from gilligan's island
        That's a common mistake, Bob Denver actually played Maynard G Krebs. Dobie was played by Dwayne Hickman.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
          That's a common mistake, Bob Denver actually played Maynard G Krebs. Dobie was played by Dwayne Hickman.
          smartass!!! shut up beatnik

Comment

• This virus is so fucking lame, people have ceased talking shit about it to each other on DFWM.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
              smartass!!! shut up beatnik

He needs a better hype man.
              1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
              1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
              2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                This virus is so fucking lame, people have ceased talking shit about it to each other on DFWM.
                Hey, fuck you, buddy!

Comment

• My wife got an e-mail from the DOD begging her to come back, she's on IRR until February and was medical. They didn't mention any bonus money so it might very well be mandatory soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    And still overcompensating! Dont pretend like you have business right now.
                    Producers have to put the ball over the fence because this could turn into a full blown financial crisis at any time. I'm sure you knew that though.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Just had a big earthquake in Idaho. End of the world for real!

Comment

Producers have to put the ball over the fence because this could turn into a full blown financial crisis at any time. I'm sure you knew that though.
                        Could?. This is the biggest bubble in history and it’s blown the fuck up. The Fed buying the entire world with fiat shit. I know a bunch of people that better start paying attention to these so called Leaders! They are fucking savages! You give them one ounce of your freedom and YOU WILL NEVER get it back! Stand up people

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                          Could?. This is the biggest bubble in history and it’s blown the fuck up. The Fed buying the entire world with fiat shit. I know a bunch of people that better start paying attention to these so called Leaders! They are fucking savages! You give them one ounce of your freedom and YOU WILL NEVER get it back! Stand up people
                          Buy gold, amirite?
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• You've got the media's usual retarded drooling. Talking about how Trump is a bad potus, because he won't take the opportunity to seize more power, and become more authoritarian.

Well if it ever does fall apart, I'll know what lynch mob to throw in with. The one that hangs all those propagandists for treason. I'm sure there will be several to choose from.
                            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              Just had a big earthquake in Idaho. End of the world for real!
                              You're sitting on top of one of the biggest volcanoes known to exist on the planet. At least if it blows it'll be over quick

Comment

Buy gold, amirite?
                                Wouldn’t hurt to own a little Gold. The physical not paper trash. Silver also if you can find it. Crypto would also be a good hedge. Rural Real Estate/farmland. If you can get a list from the reserve of all the shit they are buying in markets you can’t go wrong there. Don’t forget the brass

Comment

Working...
                                X