• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like life is treating you well! congrats on the baby

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
      Same here, kind of.

I was passing through Cooper on my way back from Paris not long ago and wondered if you were still around the board. I use tapatalk mostly, and rarely check unread or new threads, just keeping up with stuff I'd commented on. Glad to see you are doing well and congrats on the baby girl!

By in-town, did you move into Cooper? (for non area residents, the locals pronounce it cupper)
      Yes, I moved into Cooper proper so I'd be closer to the kid's school. That 20 minutes each way for school was killing me.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Welcome back Frost. The closest I came to owning such a Ford was a ‘67 Galaxie wagon for a short time. Have not been in Cooper myself since the 1990’s when Cooper (now known as Jim Chapman) Lake was being constructed by the Corps of Engineers.

Comment

Welcome back! Good to hear from you man.

Congrats on the kiddo. She ought to be old enough to really be showing you some personality. I always thought that's when they start getting fun. Or at least the fun:work ratio improved, lol.

Looks like a big project for that Ranchero. What are your plans? Pretty, or embrace the patina?

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            Welcome back! Good to hear from you man.

Congrats on the kiddo. She ought to be old enough to really be showing you some personality. I always thought that's when they start getting fun. Or at least the fun:work ratio improved, lol.

Looks like a big project for that Ranchero. What are your plans? Pretty, or embrace the patina?
            The idea is to go old school hot rod so..pretty.

I want to pull that locked up 289 out and put a 351 in. I'm going to have to dig through my inbox and find out who did my wiring in my Mustang from here and see if they want to do it again on this thing once I unstick the wheels. I have to redo literally everything on here.

Comment

Just ignore me. Thanks
              Last edited by Tx Redneck; 03-30-2020, 04:08 PM. Reason: because he's an idiot
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                The idea is to go old school hot rod so..pretty.

I want to pull that locked up 289 out and put a tuned LS9 in. I'm going to have to dig through my inbox and find out who did my wiring in my Mustang from here and see if they want to do it again on this thing once I unstick the wheels. I have to redo literally everything on here.
                Fixed that for you

Comment

congrats on baby!! glad to hear you are doing well!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                    Fixed that for you
                    That is so far beyond my skillset and budget.....

Comment

Welcome back good sir and good lookin chirrens.

Comment

Welcome back!

Looks like you might be able to have that car ready by the time Rose gets her license.

She'll definitely learn a wide range of cuss words from you over the years while "helping" you work on it, so that's a plus.

Comment

Welcome back. And hey, it's ok, you can tell us you finally got paroled. We don't judge around here. Oh wait, we do.
                          Seriously, congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            congrats on baby!! glad to hear you are doing well!

god bless.
                            Were you at Deep Ellum Art Co. During the lowrider model car show?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                              Welcome back. And hey, it's ok, you can tell us you finally got paroled. We don't judge around here. Oh wait, we do.
                              Seriously, congrats.
                              No parole here. Wife won't let me out of the house long enough

Comment

Good to hear from you again sir. And yes congrats on the baby girl!

David

Comment

Working...
                                X