Anyone watch Castle on ABC/TNT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watch Castle on ABC/TNT?

I watched part of one episode on TNT one day and thought it was OK, so I set the DVR to record reruns on TNT. I think I have 34 on the DVR now! Anyways, not a great show, but has enough comedy in it to keep me watching. Lotsa subtle jabs and shit, good for a chuckle. Beckett's easy on the eyes too, so that helps.

Hmm, didn't realize it was on ABC for the new season, and just TNT is showing the older episodes until I just looked for that pic! Guess I'll set the DVR to record new episodes on ABC!

I like it.. Its awesome when in one of the newer episodes they take a not so subtle jab at "firefly" lol
    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
      I like it.. Its awesome when in one of the newer episodes they take a not so subtle jab at "firefly" lol
      LOL, I think I just saw that one, where he handed the guy a thing to try on, LOL.

I like how Castle always says it's a CIA or Mob hit too. Say something enough, you'll be right one time!

Comment

Not necessarily a jab at firefly but more of a reference/homage. He's gone on record many times that Firefly was his absolute favorite role and he drops inside jokes to people who are fans of both castle/firefly.

Comment

I used to watch it, then it just got stupid with the teenage daughter drama ashley this, ashley that, and the lame sexual tension between castle and beckett. Shame too, because Stana Katic is gorgeous.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
            Not necessarily a jab at firefly but more of a reference/homage. He's gone on record many times that Firefly was his absolute favorite role and he drops inside jokes to people who are fans of both castle/firefly.
            WTH, he was in Firefly? Did you watch that too?

Edit: Geor, when they switch over to the kid stuff at home, I hit the 30 sec. forward button on the DVR. Skip right over her dumb ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
              I used to watch it, then it just got stupid with the teenage daughter drama ashley this, ashley that, and the lame sexual tension between castle and beckett. Shame too, because Stana Katic is gorgeous.
              That broad is so hot she could make gay people go in Chik-fil-a for the air conditioning.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
              X