Roast me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    Your shoes are hideous. Nice car though.
    why do you hate america?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      "Do you have 12 grand? Then you could own this car too!"
      He didn't have 12k which is why he paid 25k for it.

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      traditional financing my G. run the car fax. this is a clean ass car, always serviced at MB Plano. Originally a lease from MB Hollywood (CA).

The seats smell like a kardashian.
      Do you mean ethnically traditional financing? 20% APR from a note lot?

I hate to break it to you but "smells like a Kardashian" would hardly be a selling point, ass sweat, makeup, cocoa butter and the broken Souls of the once great men that they have corrupted. Not to mention the smell of KFC chicken grease along with the vomit smell after they've purged.

Soy Boy over here talking about wire looms?? dude, i carry nothing but myself, nice fragrances, and rich linens in these things.

No flip flops, no chlorine, and no sunscreen in my whips.
      I don't wear flip-flops or sunscreen. Work boots, long pants, broad-brimmed hat for me.

German cars are pure garbage nowadays. They are designed to fall apart. This isn't my opinion, it's the opinion of everyone that's worked on them for the past 40 years who used to love them. I learned the hard way, hopefully you won't.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Congrats Rodney!

Comment

who are you working for?

i'm a bit of a company man. been with the most hated on contractor since day one.

as far as svo. GET ON MY LEVEL.

That’s a sweet sun roof!!
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

^^^^ Anyone notice that he is sitting in the passengers seat? It must be his aunts car; I have to admit that it's very nice of her to let him sit in it along the same lines as how nice it is of her to let him live in her house.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

[QUOTE=naynay;1724783]who are you working for?

i'm a bit of a company man. been with the most hated on contractor since day one.

I've been running work with Beard for awhile now, before that I was with Stratus for about 7 years.

Comment

right on dude, i am sure we will cross paths at some point.

***AND SVO*** since you have never EVER posted one single picture, it may elude you that when you take a picture with a front facing camera on a phone, it will flip the image.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

right on dude, i am sure we will cross paths at some point.

***AND SVO*** since you have never EVER posted one single picture, it may elude you that when you take a picture with a front facing camera on a phone, it will flip the image
                  I am not tech Savvy unless it has something to do with a gun or a car. Really I just said that so I can taunt you about you living in your aunt's house just like I'm doing again here.
                  Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-14-2019, 04:04 PM.

Comment

traditional financing my G. run the car fax. this is a clean ass car, always serviced at MB Plano. Originally a lease from MB Hollywood (CA).

The seats smell like a kardashian.
                    So it smells like old dried cum ?

Comment

What fucking idiot doesn't change their phone settings so the front camera doesn't save the image as flipped?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                        So it smells like old dried cum ?
                        i wouldnt know the smell, can you come confirm? do you have a test kit, or is a taste test all you need?
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          What fucking idiot doesn't change their phone settings so the front camera doesn't save the image as flipped?
                          The idiot who is to busy whippin a new ride and not worried about guys like you. I got the panoramic roof so you could and my other son could still see out since the belt line is so high in these new cars.

you sawed off motherfucker, you.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i wouldnt know the smell, can you come confirm? do you have a test kit, or is a taste test all you need?
                            It’s not a problem I left a sample in your girl. Just ask her to let you smell and compare it

Comment

right on bro! how'd my dick taste?

Shaq goes wild while freestyling at a New York Club, dissing his old teammate for losing a playoff series, ratting him out to his wife and basically, well, b...
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

The idiot who is to busy whippin a new ride and not worried about guys like you. I got the panoramic roof so you could and my other son could still see out since the belt line is so high in these new cars.

you sawed off motherfucker, you.
                                Since when did note lots start selling new cars?

Did you check the option box for the used car factory to install that panoramic roof for your custom ordered used car or did you just buy what the note lot people had in stock?

Comment

Working...
                                X