• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Need to play some Dj Magic Mike, feel the bass

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
        Here's an excursion video.
        The real question is, have you ever shit yourself while listening to this?

Comment

Just alittle poo comes out at 20hz and if you dont have padding around your balls, the high notes will hurt.
          sigpic

Comment

Here's an excursion video. I'm getting about 8-9 inches P2P travel. Luckily these subs are designed to mechanically fail (spiders rip) before you bottom them out. Keep in mind these are 18s.

Now that's dropping some Bass.....

Comment

those videos are fucking crazy to watch. You wearing ear-plugs while taking video?

Comment

Its really not that bad man. Wish I was still in Dallas so you could hear it. A night at the Track or a Pantera concert was much worse on my hearing. Its the high frequency's that get ya like guitar squeals and I don't play those. 5khz+ and Im sure that's why sonic weapons are usually in the 10khz range.

There would be no comparison of say like a shotgun blast by your ear and my subwoofer by your ear. The shotgun blast would burst an eardrum and permanently damage your hearing while my bass would just bring a smile to your face. I've truly heard many things louder than my truck.
                sigpic

Comment

Jluv had his crazy system in his explorer and i got a chance to ride around in it and it was eye-wateringly loud.

Comment

Thats crazy, it sounds just like my computer speakers.

Comment

What’s the song in the first vid?
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        I like both.

It is not the bass that gets ya fellas it is the high pitch stuff. Drove around with monster stereos all of high school, and a few years after. Still have excellent hearing, probably more damage from the gun range than anything else. Never had anything in the 160db range though. Put on some damn Last Night or two live crew dammit!
                        You would have liked the system in my old Supra...which made it's way into my Trans Am. Linear Power and Alpine amps, Audiocontrol processors and Epicenter, MB Quart Q series separates in the front (the early ones..not the cheap shit that came later), Boston Pro separates in the rear...wasn't built for dB....I built it for sound quality. 1 single Fosgate Power series DVC 10 in a sealed box in the Supra...it sounded like 2 12's. I originally started out with JL 10W6's but after the 2nd one failed Earmark gave me that shiny new Fosgate Power 10...still have it today. The system in my T/A never sounded as good as what I had in the Supra...same equipment...sub enclosure made all the difference. I miss that old Supra.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          What’s the song in the first vid?
                          sigpic

Comment

¡Gracias amigo!
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                            X