Sold the z06. Bought another CTSV.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
    North of six figures or not quite there yet? I know the Gen3s took a big upswing in price.
    LoL...yup. This one MSRP at $105k. Didnt pay that much though.

Comment

Dig it!

David

Comment

Crazy to see from Gen1 having a MSRP in the low 50s to now being MSRP of 105k or more in Gen3.

Comment

You drive a Sewell!

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Congrats! Never pulled the trigger on a V3, but got to track one at COTA and it was very nice. Hit 154mph on the back straight which isn’t too far off my ZR1. It’s a beast.

Really interested in the new CT5-V. Supposed to be announced 5/30, so coming up quick. Hoping for a juiced version of the Blackwing engine.
            Ford
            GM
            Toyota
            VAG

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              It is getting ported blower, pulley, cam, flex fuel, low side fuel system, intake, headers and midpipe and tune later this month.
              Looking for 750whp.

Dave’s not fucking around

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                You drive a Sewell!

I didn’t watch the vid, but Sewell Cadillac was great. I was in and out in an hour. I told them how much I was willing to pay and they made it happen. They must have hella mark up as I offered a significant amount lower than msrp. They countered but when I got up to leave they agreed to my price. No back end shenanigans either.

I wasn’t dead set on buying a car that day so they were either going to sell it or they weren’t. I was cool either way. But I was asked to not disclose how much I paid. Which I will honor. This is the last year for the CTSV so maybe that had something to do with it?

If you’re in the market for a new Cadillac, I’d recommend them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                  Congrats! Never pulled the trigger on a V3, but got to track one at COTA and it was very nice. Hit 154mph on the back straight which isn’t too far off my ZR1. It’s a beast.

Really interested in the new CT5-V. Supposed to be announced 5/30, so coming up quick. Hoping for a juiced version of the Blackwing engine.

Yup. I was gonna wait but this deal was too sweet to pass up.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                    Dave’s not fucking around

Lol. I’m putting some of what I saved on the purchase price into modding the car. [emoji12]

Paying someone to mod your car is painful. Bitches are higher than giraffe pussy. But Mike at G-Force does an outstanding job and is one of the only tuners who will make things right if there’s an issue.

Comment

Yup. I was gonna wait but this deal was too sweet to pass up.

Yeah, I’ve heard deals of $15k+ off are out there. A lot of car for the money for sure.
                      Ford
                      GM
                      Toyota
                      VAG

Comment

I didn’t watch the vid, but Sewell Cadillac was great. I was in and out in an hour. I told them how much I was willing to pay and they made it happen. They must have hella mark up as I offered a significant amount lower than msrp. They countered but when I got up to leave they agreed to my price. No back end shenanigans either.

I wasn’t dead set on buying a car that day so they were either going to sell it or they weren’t. I was cool either way. But I was asked to not disclose how much I paid. Which I will honor. This is the last year for the CTSV so maybe that had something to do with it?

If you’re in the market for a new Cadillac, I’d recommend them.

Seems like they really wanted to unload that thing. Looks like they did a hell of a job putting it back together after dropping it off that transport truck though. I guess they have a great body shop
                        Originally posted by Marisa
                        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Who wants to know how much he actually paid?

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                            I don't really care.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                              If he did good, he got $20k+ off. If he did okay, it was $10-15k. You can get lightly used ones for mid 70’s easily.
                              Ford
                              GM
                              Toyota
                              VAG

Comment

I wasn't going to say anything but I saw one at Denton last Saturday running 8.20s in the 1/8th mile.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X