Clear All

Will do, thanks for the info everyone. I'll add any other info as I get it
    certified deisel mechanic

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      Check Craigslist. That sucks balls.
      ill keep an eye out here in prosper/frisco area

THIS!

i had a co-worker here that had there ipod and in dash stolen on a monday and got it back the following week or so.... and the guy that stole it was put in jail....

Comment

Update: the police told me this evening that it was seen on the highway in Dallas around 6am

Comment

Originally posted by Misfire View Post
          Update: the police told me this evening that it was seen on the highway in Dallas around 6am
          are you fucking kidding me? They saw it and... what?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            are you fucking kidding me? They saw it and... what?

Yea apparently they don't put it into the system asap, so when the plate was ran it didn't come up as stolen

Comment

Yea apparently they don't put it into the system asap, so when the plate was ran it didn't come up as stolen
              That's bullshit. You reported it stolen, and they saw it but because it wasn't updated when you reported it they weren't stopped and they didn't confiscate it? I'd be fucking livid. Is it insured?

Comment

I'm assuming it was on the trailer... did they not run the plate of the truck pulling it?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  I'm assuming it was on the trailer... did they not run the plate of the truck pulling it?
                  sounds like the police are a bunch of dumbasses
                  Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Junioropolous07 View Post
                    it was DPD so i wasnt to suprised. the rzr was still on the trailer and they ran the plate only to make sure it wasnt stolen.
                    worst part is my insurance is telling me the trailer and rzr are not covered.

Comment

Originally posted by Junioropolous07 View Post
                      99% are idiots with an iq less than 80- that's why they are cops

Comment

it was DPD so i wasnt to suprised. the rzr was still on the trailer and they ran the plate only to make sure it wasnt stolen.
                        worst part is my insurance is telling me the trailer and rzr are not covered.
                        yeah, gotta love it man. Insurance companies will take your money, but fuck you in the ass when it's time to pay up.

Comment

Did you have a separate policy on it? I went ahead and put one on mine.
                          Not a black vette.......a silver one

Comment

Weeeeee in my city usually enter them johnny on the spot. I have seen other much larger departments delay in entering items and I am not sure why. I am sure they are set up way different and have different steps to take. What might have happened is the Officer had a lot of reports and didnt enter it until the next day when he came on shift. Then as soon as he entered the number thru dispatch it set of a delayed hit showing someone had ran it. Then they research when it was ran and the element that ran it. We have a policy that if it is a stolen item with a serial number then you enter that day before you go home. Your best chances for recovery are usually in the first few days but you never know.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

What highway and what direction was it going.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

If it was at home you maybe able to file it under homeowners ins. Worth a shot.
                                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Working...
                                X