No announcement yet.

Classic car roll call. Post 'em up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally saw Danny’s car tonight, it is perfect. One to be proud of.

Comment

• Dude! Ya made this! Me and my buddies drooled over it while down there for the monsoon. Kudos sir! I got a badass sunset pic of her. Guess I need to find a hosting site so I can post pics...

Edit, I did and Holy fucking huge pic! My bad
      Last edited by Scott Mc; 04-28-2019, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• Good lord that is a huge picture. Thanks for the compliments, but it's far from perfect!
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          Good lord that is a huge picture. Thanks for the compliments, but it's far from perfect!
          Just give it up and admit that car is perfect. Most of its flaws are invisible to everyone but you, and every one is part of the story.

Comment

• Well thanks for that homie. Looking forward to getting some rock chips.

Comment

Well thanks for that homie. Looking forward to getting some rock chips.
              Atta boy! You already got your best paint trophy. Time to fuck shit up, lol.

Comment

The car is pretty much "done" even though there is always going to be infinite shit to fix and change up.

I got all the chrome and interior parts back and got it to Austin for the LSRU. Had a great time and the car worked pretty much flawless.

Dude, text me anytime!
                Damn Danny, that turned out pretty freaking great! And suits you even better than the Suburban!

Comment

• Sooo, if you guys aren't busy, my son's scout troop is having a car show coming up soon. It would be awesome if y'all could attend. It'll be in Van Alstyne. All judging is done by the scouts

Event by Dena Murphy and Corey Robertson on Saturday, June 15 2019

I'll try to find registration info.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                    Sooo, if you guys aren't busy, my son's scout troop is having a car show coming up soon. It would be awesome if y'all could attend. It'll be in Van Alstyne. All judging is done by the scouts

Event by Dena Murphy and Corey Robertson on Saturday, June 15 2019

I'll try to find registration info.
                    The link says $20 in advanced, or $25 at the show, and there is a email addy and phone number (presumably for those wanting to save the $5)..

Comment

• Probably not classic enough....but 1989 Toyota Celsior imported from Japan.

I picked this up about 3 months ago, I really dig the shit out of it.

Comment

• Vip!
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          Vip!
                          Yup, I would like to get the wheels widened. I'm going to do some paint touch up, tint and get those wheel redone and pretty much roll like that. Believe it or not, that WALD lip kit and rims are circa the 90's and not available anymore which I find cool, basically a 90's time capsule.

Comment

• That is bad ass!

Comment

• Anybody have any leads on a 64-70 mustang? Looking to get one for my wife. Not looking for a restored car, but not a bucket either. An in between car. Must be automatic, open to I6 or V8
                              "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                                Anybody have any leads on a 64-70 mustang? Looking to get one for my wife. Not looking for a restored car, but not a bucket either. An in between car. Must be automatic, open to I6 or V8
                                I almost had a 68, but the damned VIN plate was missing in action. Almost bought it, but did some last minute checking and found out how much of a royal pain in the ass it is to fix it.

Comment

Working...
                                X