Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn that sucks. RIP.

Comment

• Damn. I had a few hour lunch several years ago, and he wanted to do a ride in but was always busy.

Now I have another board member's number in my phone I won't delete.

RIP Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        Damn. I had a few hour lunch several years ago, and he wanted to do a ride in but was always busy.

Now I have another board member's number in my phone I won't delete.

RIP Mike
        I have 10 of them.

It's maddening, but I can't bring myself to cut them loose. My mom's and my mother-in-laws are still there, too.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Damn I can't believe this I just saw something SEB posted on FB and came here and found this
          Good guy I met him a couple times and i helped him build that tree house for his boys a while back
          I kept up with him on FB every so often too
          Damn it man
          RIP M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
            Don't know if it's been posted, but if anyone care's to say goodbye:

"Mikes memorial service will be this Thursday, January 1st, 2015 at Noon at the Lone Star Cowboy Church, 543 West FM 6, Nevada, TX 75173"

I won't be able to make this or the car meet because I have to take my daughters to the airport for their flight back to their moms house otherwise is be there for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Well FUCK!!!!!!!!
              This sucks.

RIP Mike

Comment

• No matter how dark life might seem there is always light at the end. I'm sure Mike found it. RIP

Comment

• RIP, Mike.
                  Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  I have 10 of them.

It's maddening, but I can't bring myself to cut them loose. My mom's and my mother-in-laws are still there, too.
                  It's good to know I'm not the only one who does that.

Comment

• I first met him when I was looking for advice on getting my house ready to rent out. I felt like I was in over my head, and he eased my anxiety and offered to come out, no charge, and just look around and give me an idea what to worry about and what to not worry about, but I ended up ok and didn't take him up on the offer. I later hired him to do some roof repair. I went out to his house to pay him and because we hadn't actually met in person. We hit it off right away chatting about houses and a fox vert he had he wanted to sell. Couple of months later he text me again with a better offer, so I bought it and he hauled it out to the house with his boys. I tried to hire him for more work, but he was too busy at the time. I sent him pics later of the improvements on the car and he got a real kick out of it and was eager to show his boys. I think that was the last time we talked. Each time something like this happens as to what I might do different or what to watch out for. I plan to make the memorial prob in the Mustang.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      I'm torn on going to the funeral. I'm off work, and I'm sure that I can rearrange plans with the family, but I'm really uncomfortable at funerals. I never met any of his family, either.
                      You can come out and sit with me if you are uncomfortable. I know his wife and have met a couple of his cousins.

Comment

• Only met him once but very standup guy. RIP

Comment

• Can a mod make this a sticky?

Comment

• Mike and I worked together for about a year. I was always impressed with how much he adored his family, and the way he talked to his wife and sons on the phone if he got a midday call from them.

Funny story.. One day Mike decided to come in an hour late to show me how it feels when your coworker shows up late to work (i'm a habitual 20 minute late guy). But the problem was is he told our bosses that I had a habit of being late. Well our bosses were in town and organized a sit down with us and found out what happened and Mike got written up instead of me, to this day I still don't know if he got as big of a laugh out of that one as I did.

My fondest memory was when we used to race.. He had that blue supercharged GT and I had my bolt on SS, he would get so pissed that my bolt on car would run door to door with his supercharged GT. That was by far my favorite SN95 body GT that I had ever seen, and he was damn proud of it.

Another memory is of us debating taking his oil filter off of his white F150 in the parking lot (in full dress clothes including ties) to see if it was pumping oil because his oil pressure gauge all of the sudden stopped registering. We both agreed that if it had no oil pressure it should be knocking/tapping and that we would definitely know before he got home because it would dump a rod out the side of the block if it didn't have any oil pressure.. We had a little laugh about that too.

Rest In Peace Mike, regardless of your quirks you'll be missed by many.
                            sigpic
                            00 Camaro SS, stuff, tuned by Sam - sold
                            2004 GMC Sierra, tuned by Sam
                            03 CR250R crash test dummy vehicle
                            08 Yard machines mower, choppin up those blades

Originally posted by Stephen
                            FUCK!! im gay then

Comment

• ^that was a refreshing post. RIP mikeC.

Comment

• RIP Mike
                                Originally posted by Marisa
                                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X