No announcement yet.

Gonfundme BS...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a family friend make a gofundme for his wedding and honeymoon. I deleted him from facebook, fuck that begging shit. Go get a second or third job you fucking loser

Comment

Fuck, anyone want to fund finishing my 86? I bet Id get a lot of takers on facebook... lmao

Comment

And this is where crowd sourcing has taken us. Fuck this ride, I want off.

Comment

That gofundme shit is getting redicilous. Bunch of lazy fucks.
          1997 viper gts
          1986 turbo mustang
          1987 Buick grand national
          1972 nova

Comment

Everyone doesn't wanna work for shit anymore. They just want it handed to them. All these facebook for sale groups is full of people that just want a steal and not a good deal anymore. It's getting annoying seeing people low ball the shit out of peoples ads constantly. Shit like that used to be considered rude and now it's the norm
            1997 viper gts
            1986 turbo mustang
            1972 nova

Comment

Anyone want to join my Plexus team?

Comment

I'm gonna start one so I can help out this Nigerian Prince that hit me up via craigslist.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                  I had a family friend make a gofundme for his wedding and honeymoon. I deleted him from facebook, fuck that begging shit. Go get a second or third job you fucking loser
                  One of my wife's friends did the same thing
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Preus View Post
                    Everyone doesn't wanna work for shit anymore. They just want it handed to them. All these facebook for sale groups is full of people that just want a steal and not a good deal anymore. It's getting annoying seeing people low ball the shit out of peoples ads constantly. Shit like that used to be considered rude and now it's the norm
                    I killed all of the buy sell trades because of that shit.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Preus View Post
                      Don't know what you consider lowballing, but a lot of people are out of their fucking minds. Oh, my 94 GT is three different colors, needs interior and a/c $4k.

Comment

They should rename it confoundme because I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                          Anyone want to join my Plexus team?
                          Only if you join my Advocare team...

BTW, wannas buy some Scentsy?

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            Don't know what you consider lowballing, but a lot of people are out of their fucking minds. Oh, my 94 GT is three different colors, needs interior and a/c $4k.
                            Oh I agree some people are out of there minds. Especially in the mustang community. Lots of junk foxes for sale and the owners are demanding premium prices.
                            1997 viper gts
                            1986 turbo mustang
                            1972 nova

Comment

Hell if people are dumb enough to give them money over this, I say so be it. Suckers get taken advantage of in many ways, this is just one of the latest ones.
                              WH

Comment

I've seen crowd funding used for some pretty cool things, and I think it's pretty neat. It is definitely getting abused though.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X