PowerBall at $800MILLION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PowerBall at $800MILLION

Yea, I won't deny it. I'm buying a few tickets.

I'm also getting some tonight. I know I won't win but it's always nice to dream about all the shit I would buy.
    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
    '13 Dodge Cummins
    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

can there be a max on it? if someone doesn't win by the x time do they reduce a number or something to make the odds more favorable? Would be pretty sweet to be the only winner and it hit 1 billion+.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
        can there be a max on it? if someone doesn't win by the x time do they reduce a number or something to make the odds more favorable? Would be pretty sweet to be the only winner and it hit 1 billion+.
        I don't believe there is a limit. I was reading earlier that it could potentially reach $1BILLION before Saturday's drawing. If no one wins, it will definitely go over that mark..

Comment

Yep, some buddies from work and I increased our chances to 1:2.92 million. After the market this week, it might be our only saving grace.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I won't play but if I did and I won, I would probably have a heart attack and die. That's a poop load of money. You'd have to be a douche if you didn't use some of that $ to help the less fortunate.
            .....bro....

Comment

I was laughing at one of the guys on Sportscenter. He said if he wins he is buying half of the Raiders. Lol

Comment

The "hookers and cocaine" guy on the news was a trip.
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

I'd definitely give some to the single mom's working the pole

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                    I won't play but if I did and I won, I would probably have a heart attack and die. That's a poop load of money. You'd have to be a douche if you didn't use some of that $ to help the less fortunate.
                    fuck that. all me, all mine, each immediate family gets 1 mil, i change my phone number, and finally log off the internet. #ghost

Comment

i'd cash out i don't think I would take the drawn out payments. I figure that would be about 550-700 million i'd put 50 million in a rainy day fund and another 50 for the kids. at least 100 million in investments that can't really be touched. at least 10 million in real estate. at least 10 million in vegas. and who knows with the rest. Probably buy a shit ton of the huge apartment buildings to run as a business.

Comment

Can the winner remain anonymous ?
                        .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                          i'd cash out i don't think I would take the drawn out payments. I figure that would be about 550-700 million i'd put 50 million in a rainy day fund and another 50 for the kids. at least 100 million in investments that can't really be touched. at least 10 million in real estate. at least 10 million in vegas. and who knows with the rest. Probably buy a shit ton of the huge apartment buildings to run as a business.
                          Cash option after taxes you're looking at $300-325 million.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            how could it have gone down from the last drawings estimated earnings of 400 mil?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                              I could probably manage to live on the dividends from a portfolio of that size.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X