No announcement yet.

PowerBall at $800MILLION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your nose and dick would fall off. quit lyin.

Comment

I'd be one of those that just disappeared from sight. I wouldn't tell anyone shit lol.
      Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
      http://www.titantowing.net
      -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

i would out svo svo.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Cash option after taxes you're looking at $300-325 million.
          News earlier said 430mil cash option when it was only sitting at 700. I'm sure if it is already at 800 then there truely is a decent shot for it to be at 1billion which would put a cash option in the mid to upper 600s.

Comment

he's a math god. be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
              News earlier said 430mil cash option when it was only sitting at 700. I'm sure if it is already at 800 then there truely is a decent shot for it to be at 1billion which would put a cash option in the mid to upper 600s.
              After taxes.

At $800 million the cash value is around $500 million, after taxes it's around $300.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                he's a math god. be careful.
                His name does start with "jew".

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                  Ya, but after taxes...
                  You must be a math god.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

If I won, I'd:

Buy Mom a house.
                    Create a college fund for all my Neices and Nephews
                    $1Million to each of my siblings.
                    Setup a charity for mission work both overseas and in the US.

Somewhere in there I would have a new garage filled with quite a few cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                      I got an A in an Algebra class at a community college.
                      even i was past remedial math in college, come on dog?!

Comment

ahh i was under the impression that if you took the cash option taxes and some form of lump sum penalty were taken out already.

Comment

i'd rent out the white house for a house party

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            i would out svo svo.

god bless.
                            fuck that. all me, all mine, each immediate family gets 1 mil, i change my phone number, and finally log off the internet. #ghost
                            Save for reporting to a parole officer and ankle jewelry...I kid.

I'm all for virtually disappearing. Give 'enough' to family, friends, etc. and then a large sum to a charity fund. Pay someone to manage it, and then just get off the grid. Works for me!

Comment

i'll be on a boat in Baja Califas. Catch me if you can. #nobaddays

Comment

fuck that. all me, all mine, each immediate family gets 1 mil, i change my phone number, and finally log off the internet. #ghost
                                Willing to take the handouts but not pay it forward? Your lib is showing

Comment

Working...
                                X