Do you ever let your woman drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever let your woman drive?

Well do you? I did today and it was a reminder why I don't. I realize now why we need brakes on her car pretty regularly. Its amazing she doesn't get into a wreck just pulling out of the driveway.

I let her drop me off today since I am getting off early and we have a place to be quickly. She normally doesn't drive us, but she was already in the drivers seat when I came out to the garage and I just let it go.

Nope...it never ends well...argument or I end up jumping back in the drivers seat. I agree my wife goes through a set of brakes every year!
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Sure. My old lady is a pretty good driver. She can even tackle the trails here in CO like a champ.

Comment

My wife is about the only person I would ever let drive one of my cars. She grew up around cars and learned to drive on a 92 toyota pick up stick shift. Her current daily driver just hit 100k miles and I decided to do the brake pads and they were still like new.

All that being said she tail gates the shit out of people because she's always running late to go somewhere. She was driving from plano to arlington in one of my riced out eclipses with a pearl paint job and was getting 32mpg out of it, I had to do oil changes every month because it was a 60 mile trip each way and about 600 miles a week. We got it with 60k and after a year when she hit 100k the pads and rotors were toast

Comment

Not by choice. It almost always ends up in w fight. What's funny is she feels like I'm a terrible driver despite the fact that I drive for a living. I guess we have to agree to disagree.
          Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
          http://www.titantowing.net
          -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

She drives her car exclusively. I hate driving it. Other the flip side, she hates driving my 4x4 so it balances out.

Comment

Not with me in the car. I do not even let my friends drive with me in their own cars; most of them just toss me their keys without me even having to say a word about it.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

sometimes.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Only if I've been drinking and she hasn't.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

My wife is an excellent driver, and takes better care of her car than I do. She parks in the back of parking lots, to keep away from door dingers, and she is more smooth on a stick shift than I am, and shes only been driving stick for about 5 years. She has natural skill behind the wheel. Only complaint I have is she leaves half empty water bottles in the car like rat droppings in a barn.
                    Sadly I suffer terribly from car sickness as a passenger. front seat, back seat, it doesn't matter. More than 5 minutes in a car and I've got my eyes closed and my face in an air vent with the sweats. So I always drive. That means when we go out I'm always the DD. F-ing ALWAYS!

I will say this though, of all the people I've ridden with I've gone the longest without getting sick with her.

Comment

Lea drives us about half the time when we're together and I don't mind. Sometimes it's nice to just be the passenger.

Comment

All the time. Tired of dealing with cock faces and traffic. If I have to drive and am by myself I'll take the bike. I've found it therapeutic to observe rather than partake.

Comment

Only when I am tired, but the adrenaline rush that follows usually wakes me up with a quickness. She is asian and keeps the stereotype alive.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

My wife drives about half the time. She's a great driver though. Not sure I could marry a girl who wasn't.

Comment

My ex wife should have been a professional driver, serious skills. I let her drive whenever she wanted. Current wife scares the fuck out of me. "Honey...why does my steering wheel shake when I hit the brakes???" Because your Tahoe wasn't meant to be driven like a FUCKING F1 car. How she hasn't boiled the fluid yet, I have no clue.

Comment

Working...
                              X