Certified Conflict Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    Do you have to pry them off of the detached finger yourself?
    Depends on how much money you spendin'.

We offer all kinds of services.

Need a toe? I can get you a toe, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post

Need a toe? I can get you a toe, dude.
      Ha!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        I just went through this, the box stores have trash and charge a very high premium for quality.
        Blue Nile, etc. offer great diamonds but at a premium and you can't see it before hand, so unless you had a specific piece you wanted they are good.

I just go to Dallas Gold and Silver, no pressure sales and decent rocks in settings and without. I have found that they offer nice things at a decent price and you can haggle down a few to several hundo off MSRP.
        I just bought my wife a 3 caret anniversary ring, did some serious shopping around, I did a big circle back to DG&S, everywhere else wanted $1k-$3k more. You have to educate yourself too, I have my own loupe and know what to look for as far as clarity, as most will say, know the 4 c's and establish a budget...
        3 carets...my how the cow skin has evolved

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          3 carets...my how the cow skin has evolved
          I am just looking for a 2.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
            What you're looking for is right on the LBJ service road. Starts at Montfort (the 5550 building) and stretches to Preston Rd (the N. Dallas Bank and Trust Bldg)

In that stretch you'll find about half a dozen certified full of conflict rock stores.
            There are also some between the tollway and preston. Lots of slimy Israeli cocksuckers with lots of rocks.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              Diamonds are a scam for suckers. If she isn't happy with a fake, find a better woman.
              dammit he's right.

So crayzeiee is into grave robbin'. Figured as much
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                I am just looking for a 2.
                I think he’s trying to say he ain’t no cheap bitch no mo. Best step up your game if

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  dammit he's right.

So crayzeiee is into grave robbin'. Figured as much
                  If you knew me, you'd know how big of a bitch I am when it comes to smells. There is no fuckin way I could dig up a dead person and not puke every time I got within smelling distance of it.

I just rob people.

Comment

I don't know nobody that can move ice...

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      If you knew me, you'd know how big of a bitch I am when it comes to smells. There is no fuckin way I could dig up a dead person and not puke every time I got within smelling distance of it.

I just rob people.
                      I had to scrap my friends dad's rotten 3 days dead corpse off the floor of a storage build in August of 06' after the fire department and the county ME said hell no they wouldn't go in that building. It had to be 125 degrees in there. When I think about it I can still smell it.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                      X