ftfy

Comment

• The second Battle of Britain.

Comment

• Fuck you, Erkel.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          Baby clothes for full grown men

Suitable attire for snowflakes. Perhaps some recent Notre Dame grads will ask their 'rents to buy them some, those should wow any potential employers based in California.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            ummm, fox is shifting left, if you havent noticed, and definitely distancing themselves.
            I thought you "got it". Clearly you don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              I'm of the opinion nowadays that all of the MSM is probably influenced heavily by those in power, FOX CNN MSNBC et.al. I also am of the opinion that Rs and Ds are also the same horse, just a different color. It's an absolute shit show, it's fucking sad that we have to rely on a billionaire real estate tycoon reality show egomaniac who, for whatever reason (and I'm happy he's doing it), has decided to try and fix this fucking mess we call our government.

No one likes him because he's not going to let the shit show continue. There's a million greased palms out there and way too much money invested in how the USA controls global affairs (whether real or perceived).
              Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              I'll hammer down here for clarification... There are people above those in political power positions who also function to manipulate the media as well. Essentially, they spin a narrative, tell the MSM what to say and then have the people in place to execute those narratives. The amount of money and power in the hands of some people is astounding, and their influence is far-reaching.

Essentially, we're all fed a bullshit, homogenized, pre-scripted sandwich that was prepared before the 'news' ever said it was so, and before our "elected" officials ever reacted. What terrifies me is how much "history" has been written where the context and narrative were pretty much already put down on paper before it happened.
              Anyone that doesn't see this is not paying attention or is looking the other way.

Comment

• Comment

• #Seth Rich

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    who keeps giving him mountain dew?
                    You complain about his posts a lot
                    WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Serious doubts about Kim Dotcom not trolling, but we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X