Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
    Clooney is dirty too, just not the same degree. This was trending on Twitter and stories were linked to it that showed the same photos and it was clearly George Clooney and the stories linked to it.

Doesn’t change the fact that Chris Wallace has been a registered Democrat for 20 years, and held Biden’s hand through the debate.
    Yeah. My brother sent me some tweeter repost police psyop shit abt it. Just reaffirmed my choice in abstaining from that platform, frankly. Who needs that shit? First they damn near come on to ya to get you to sign up, then they go after you for not worshipping their same gods.

Comment

• apparently Trump tested positive for the cong-flu. Democrat's wet dream come true.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        apparently Trump tested positive for the cong-flu. Democrat's wet dream come true.
        Let the victim blaming begin.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          apparently Trump tested positive for the cong-flu. Democrat's wet dream come true.
          Except when he powers through as healthy. Then what do they have. The memes will fly big time.

Comment

• Nancy Pelosi gets tested for coronavirus, raises 'concerns' on accuracy of White House tests as she awaits results

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
              Let the victim blaming begin.
              I knew better than to log onto twitter tonight.. Wish I hadn't. There are some sick fucks out there. Now im drinking

Comment

• Broke Butt Biden

Comment

• Former counselor to the president Kellyanne Conway announced she had tested positive for COVID-19 and was experiencing mild symptoms, including a cough.

Kellyanne Conway tests positive for COVID-19, experiencing 'mild' symptoms

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                    Seen down around Waco....

The good news is, if the shit ever really hits the fan, they'll all kill themselves. If they think that this nice country we have here is a "nightmare". They'd take one look at the real deal and just keel over dead.
                    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kel...-mild-symptoms

Kellyanne Conway tests positive for COVID-19, experiencing 'mild' symptoms
                      Call me tin foil crazy, but this "outbreak" seems suspicious in timing and focus...

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                        Call me tin foil crazy, but this "outbreak" seems suspicious in timing and focus...
                        Me too. October surprise? How easy would it have been to plant release a batch of covid laced air into the waiting room where the repubs were before the debate?

Comment

• The upside is that once they are all clear of it they will have the antibodies.
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• THIS ISN'T SUSPICIOUS! TRUMP'S FLU BUG TRACED BACK TO THE DEBATES. BUT ONLY HIS PEOPLE GOT IT. HMM

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                              THIS ISN'T SUSPICIOUS! TRUMP'S FLU BUG TRACED BACK TO THE DEBATES. BUT ONLY HIS PEOPLE GOT IT. HMM

https://youtu.be/nSAAhBIbOrM?t=752
                              We were talking about this being a hit job the other day. Some asshole with Covid probably licked all of the Republicans cups.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                                We were talking about this being a hit job the other day. Some asshole with Covid probably licked all of the Republicans cups.
                                Nothing would surprise me anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X