• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• That's cool and all, but I bet nothing will happen.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• I dont know about you guys, but my neighborhood is a battleground of Biden vs Trump flags, and in Texas thats really worrisome.

I know plenty of trump voters are "quiet" voters, but this fucking thing was going to be a landslide before Covid-19 hit .

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                  I dont know about you guys, but my neighborhood is a battleground of Biden vs Trump flags, and in Texas thats really worrisome.

I know plenty of trump voters are "quiet" voters, but this fucking thing was going to be a landslide before Covid-19 hit .
                  It's so disgraceful on both sides I don't know how anyone could put either name on their front lawn and feel great about it.

Comment

• i've seen no biden signs anywhere around here . could be some but just have not seen any . i do know some liberal democrats . they are either wealthy enough to live in a safe bubble or are looking for freebies because they refuse to put out the effort to succeed . i'm retired and out of danger for the most part but i don't want to see my godson living in venezuela . if you live in BFE like i do it's no big deal what happens in the city but imho it will get pretty sketchy living in the suburbs if the dems take over .

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                      I dont know about you guys, but my neighborhood is a battleground of Biden vs Trump flags, and in Texas thats really worrisome.

Not one Biden sign around me. As a matter of fact there are some funny Halloween decorations in reference to Biden and his VP. Thin blue line and Trump signs all around here.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        Not one Biden sign around me. As a matter of fact there are some funny Halloween decorations in reference to Biden and his VP. Thin blue line and Trump signs all around here.
                        Mostly Binden that I have seen in Bedford. The only open Trump supporter I have seen has a huge Trump for pres car wrap, and he/she drives like an ass hole.

Comment

• I drive a lot in Richardson and North Dallas. I've seen a few Trump signs but not many. I know nobody I know that is voting for Trump is advertising it, because they don't want their shit fucked with. As for Biden signs I've seen a decent amount, it really depends on what part of Dallas I am in. But it does seem to be less signs than what I saw of Hillary when she was running.

Comment

• Drive down my street and others in our neighborhood at dark, and you'll see tons of blue lights on front porches, flood lights, in windows, etc. That tells you all you need to know whether there's a sign in the yard or not. I think there are a lot of closet Trump and conservative voters and democrats that are voting Trump this time.

Comment

• Country/suburbs of Texas is a terrible microcosm for determining the big picture. Of course there are a ton of Trump signs and flags. Go to the middle of any medium-large city and it's flipped in favor of Biden (or at least, anti-Trump) just like you would expect. I think those expecting a landslide are in for a rude awakening. Not predicting a Trump loss necessarily, but a lot of us are in our own echo chamber.

Comment

• remember how bad trump was going to get beat in 2016 ? there is only one poll that matters . are you better off now than in 2016 ? 56% vote yes . now consider how many " trump says mean things " morons were polled but the number was still positive .

Comment

Working...
                                X