No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hospitalization rate is tiny, whole thing is a fucking joke.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• To add to the confusion... I was asymptomatic. The Covid caused a massive blood clot that triggered a nasty heart attack. Had the attack on a Friday, moved out of Coronary ICU and into the Covid ICU the following Monday, and left the hospital that Friday. Never received any Covid meds. Lost two friends to that crap that were Diabetic, which I've been told suffer the highest death rate of all affected by Covid.
      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        I'm glad I don't know you then. The wife and I had it for ~2 weeks, took our prescribed meds and went on our merry way.

Enjoy your gubment jab.
        Fucking tool.

Comment

• We didn’t have COVID affect anyone in our house to our knowledge either in 2020 or so far in 2021, and didn’t experience any negative side effects from both doses of the Moderna mRNA vaccine received in Jan/Feb of this year. Maybe that has been a result of using common sense and listening to the advice of our actual doctors as opposed to following internet BS.

Comment

• This covid virus and the shots should each come with a "your mileage may vary" disclaimer because they both seem to affect people so differently.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
              We didn’t have COVID affect anyone in our house to our knowledge either in 2020 or so far in 2021, and didn’t experience any negative side effects from both doses of the Moderna mRNA vaccine received in Jan/Feb of this year. Maybe that has been a result of using common sense and listening to the advice of our actual doctors as opposed to following internet BS.
              My neighbor is a nurse and she came down with covid in December of 2020; I kissed her on the mouth so I could catch it and so did my fiance. If I could find somebody that has the Delta variant I would do the same thing.

Good old natural inoculation works way better than a half-assed non-effective man-made vaccine. We've been messing with RNA vaccines for 35 years. The reason none of them have ever hit the market is because none of them ever made it out of clinical trials because they typically only provide resistance to an infection for three or four months. Why do you think they're running around talking about a booster now? I got news, the booster is just another dose of the same vaccine that was ineffective in the first place.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• ^^^^^
                Did you skip over the part of my post that included “….listening to the advice of our actual doctors”? That isn’t you dude, lol.

Comment

^^^^^
                  Did you skip over the part of my post that included “….listening to the advice of our actual doctors”? That isn’t you dude, lol.
                  Do you think I don't have friends that are doctors that did the same thing?

In a pandemic everyone catches the virus whether they know it or not. You either get sick and get over it, you catch the virus and don't have any symptoms, or you die. It's that simple. The only part of that equation that I could control is when I caught it so I did just that because it was convenient at that time.

History always repeats itself. You should look up the Asiatic or Russian flu pandemic of 1899. They suspect it was caused by another Corona virus. It killed a million people in a few months back when the world's population was one and a half billion. Ironically enough the mortality rate is almost a mirror image of the covid-19 mortality rate despite our advancements in medicine. Mother Nature is stronger and smarter than we ever will be.
                  Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-08-2021, 08:35 AM.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Good for you, now go have a cookie.

Comment

Good for you, now go have a cookie.
                      I got my cookie 10 months ago asshole; it's called natural immunity. The rest of you that are lining up to get a shot are weak bitches.

Comment

• Dude, once you picked my post to reply to out of all of the other recent ones in this thread, I knew I could rather easily get you to morph into a stammering clown, which you just did thank you very much. Perhaps you should consider replying to some others that might have been made by someone who can act like they care about what you have to say or at least fake it.

Comment

Dude, once you picked my post to reply to out of all of the other recent ones in this thread, I knew I could rather easily get you to morph into a stammering clown. Perhaps you should consider replying to some others that might have been made by someone who can act like they care about what you have to say or at least fake it.
                          Your post was the only interesting one in the past page or two. Don't make me send you nudes of your mother like I do Magnus.

Comment

• Yes, that would not be good to join Magnus in DFWM hell.

Comment

• The official National Archives website has added a trigger warning to the US Constitution, the Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights which cautions that the documents contain “harmful language.”

Yes, really.

“The National Archives have now put a disclaimer on their website that our historical documents may include Harmful Content,” tweeted Congresswoman Lauren Boebert (R-Colorado).

“They even slapped this warning on the Constitution. We tried to tell you the Left wanted to get rid of it!”

As part of the National Archives’ “institutional commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility,” it is now flagging “potentially harmful content,” which is defined as reflecting “racist, sexist, ableist, misogynistic/misogynoir, and xenophobic opinions and attitudes” or being “discriminatory towards or exclude diverse views on sexuality, gender, religion, and more.”

“What are we becoming?” former Trump DHS secretary Ken Cuccinelli asked in a tweet. “Are you kidding me?”

The development is not surprising given that a National Archives task force insisted earlier this summer that the historical portrayal of the founding fathers has previously been “too positive.”

The group also demanded that the National Archives’ Rotunda building, which houses the Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights, be considered an example of “structural racism.”

It asked that new descriptions be added to “contextualize the records,” and notes placed to “forewarn audiences of content that may cause intense physiological and psychological symptoms.”

A safe space was even requested so people who couldn’t handle words such as “elderly,” “handicapped” and “illegal alien” be given an area in which they could escape from presumably suffering some kind of panic attack.

The American left went from holding a casual disregard to the history and founding of their own country to weaponizing Critical Race Theory as a means of subverting its entire historical basis.

Good luck in the coming war with China.
                              ​​​​​​​
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                                https://summit.news/2021/09/08/harmf...hives-website/

The official National Archives website has added a trigger warning to the US Constitution, the Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights which cautions that the documents contain “harmful language."
                                ​​​​​​​

At the risk of sounding repetitive, please stop.

Originally posted by Strychnine
                                I swear to God, memes and clickbait will be the downfall of our civilization.

Did you go look for yourself or just feed the clickbait machine because you're lazy?
                                They put that "Harmful Language Alert: see NARA’s Statement on Potentially Harmful Language" header on every page of the National Archive that uses the same template.

Yes, the US Constitution: https://catalog.archives.gov/id/1667751
                                Also:
                                - A 1914 picture titled "No automobiles are permitted on Mackinac Island": https://catalog.archives.gov/id/169153938
                                - Affidavit of Joseph E. Cronin, President of the American League of Professional Baseball Clubs - https://catalog.archives.gov/id/278320
                                - A picture of some guy named Elvin Williams "inspecting motion picture film" : https://catalog.archives.gov/id/18519914

Every fucking page, dude.

Go to another portion of the archives where a different template is used, and... wait, look at that... it's not there!

Espa?ol The Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best ensure the beneficent ends of its institution.
                                Last edited by Strychnine; 09-08-2021, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X