• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        Imagine the cognitive dissonance that would have to happen today. People fucking love Robert Downey Jr as Ironman, or Sherlock Holmes, or whoever else, but then...

"Everybody knows you never go full retard. Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and he won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. He was a goddamn war hero. You know any retarded war heroes? You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty-handed."
        We need to go back to the Blazing Saddles era, without the actual societal racism.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          The fact that anyone would equate those two things is just mind bottling.

The same people who sucked Trumps dick for the dumb shit he did are now trying to demonize Biden for the same dumb shit.

I hate democrats, but these white trash sister fuckers are making me hate the Republicans just as much.

It's like these fucks are trying to out hypocrite each other.
          The hypocrisy is worse than I ever remember, maybe it's actually not and I just didn't notice, but it's painful. I hate both parties, but I really hate the Democrat party.

I get the "humor" or intent in the meme, and if you take it as a meme it shouldn't get under your skin too much. From the party that celebrates "My body, My choice" they sure don't practice that mantra.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• (You) people take this internet BS way too seriously if recent posts in this thread reflect anything remotely accurate about the persona behind the keyboard. Kudos to DFWM for at least having an uncensored political forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              The fact that anyone would equate those two things is just mind bottling.

The same people who sucked Trumps dick for the dumb shit he did are now trying to demonize Biden for the same dumb shit.

I hate democrats, but these white trash sister fuckers are making me hate the Republicans just as much.

It's like these fucks are trying to out hypocrite each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I was having a conversation with one of my clients last night; the guy is the district attorney of a local County. He told me that he no longer trusts the government and I started laughing and said " Dude, you are the government ".
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Long video, but very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      The hypocrisy is worse than I ever remember, maybe it's actually not and I just didn't notice, but it's painful. I hate both parties, but I really hate the Democrat party.

I get the "humor" or intent in the meme, and if you take it as a meme it shouldn't get under your skin too much. From the party that celebrates "My body, My choice" they sure don't practice that mantra.
                      If it weren't for double standards, the left in this country would have no standards at all.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                          why can't they make a straight video without all those dumbass cuts and repetitive scenes?

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                            why can't they make a straight video without all those dumbass cuts and repetitive scenes?
                            This was over the top for sure, but it's to stoke an emotional response.
                            Last edited by Tx Redneck; 09-22-2021, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              I think that is the way most every video is edited nowadays. The start with a hook to get your attention and then play the whole thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                                This was over the top for sure, but but it's to stoke an emotional response.
                                Emotional, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X